Five Nights at Freddy's
2014.08.14 03:04 reached Five Nights at Freddy's
Official subreddit for the horror franchise known as Five Nights at Freddy's (FNaF). Official Discord Server: will be updated soon
2019.11.22 23:42 FNaF AR: Special Delivery
A community for Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery! Please remain civil and keep all content relevant. If you see anyone being abusive towards others, please report them.
2014.09.23 01:30 TerkRockerfeller I'M NOT READY FOR FREDDY (THIS IS A MEME SUBREDDIT)
FNAF Circlejerk Official Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/cNhzeUdxTn
2023.06.01 16:14 armageddontime007 Fave first watches of May 2023 for the Blankies
Silkwood(1983) dir. Mike Nichols- SILKWOOD is to ERIN BROCKOVICH as BLUE COLLAR is to NORMA RAE. I will not be taking questions at this time. Best Nichols I've seen, god Meryl.
Foxfire(1996) dir. Annette Haywood-Carter- Adapted from a Joyce Carol Oates novel, a girl gang movie about a group of 5 gals who become friends confronting a teacher who is sexually harassing one of them. What follows is a grunge tinged coming of age movie that has some steep swerves in tone but maintains as an engaging watch. Jolie is the standout and is introduced as a rockstar. Shocked this doesn't have more of a cult following.
Modern Romance(1981) dir. Albert Brooks- In the first 5 minutes, Albert Brooks describes the central relationship as a no win situation equivalent to Vietnam lmao.
Big Bad Mama(1974) dir. Steve Carver- Fun and sturdy Corman exploitation riff on BONNIE & CLYDE. Angie Dickinson rules as the titular big bad mama.
Saving Face(2004) dir. Alice Wu- A lovely and occasional devastating dramedy about a young lesbian woman and her traditionalist mother having to co-exist and live together. Walks a tonal tightrope and is also willing to indulge in some cheesyness for its own sake.
Homicide(1991) dir. David Mamet- Mamet forgoes the more basic pulp version of this story and instead turns it into a bleak character study that had to feel very close to home for him considering his deeply reactionary politics. God Deakins, Ving Rhames incredible in one scene.
White Dog(1982) dir. Samuel Fuller- You can't breed the hate out of something, you can only redirect it at something else. A brutal dose of cynicism from late stage Fuller.
Saturday Night Fever(1977) dir. John Badham and Urban Cowboy(1980) dir. James Bridges- Packaged these together because they really are companion pieces of Travolta living in subcultures that both bring joy and cultivate toxic and troubling ideals of masculinity that need to be reckoned with. Sad I had skipped these for so long. Debra Winger the GOAT.
Captain Ron(1992) dir. Thom Eberhardt- Turns out Snake Plissken as a washed up sea captain ferrying Martin Short and his family on a trash heap boat is an easy sell. God Kurt Russell.
Desert Hearts(1985) dir. Donna Deitch- Walks a tightrope between elegantly observational, tacit communication through glimpses and body language and a forthright, blunt demand to be accepted at a time when the president and his puppetmasters were literally laughing out loud at the ravages HIV was inflicting upon queer communities. Lovely movie.
Man's Favorite Sport(1964) dir. Howard Hawks- Superficially similar to BRINGING UP BABY, although instead of that films constant manic energy this has more of a lazy Sunday afternoon tcm feel to it. I think the tempo benefits Hudson and Prentiss, who slowly warm up to each other. Pretty good for old man Hawks.
submitted by armageddontime007
to blankies [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 12:49 SINBOARDERS Eh?
2023.06.01 06:00 Ill_Concern113 Listen Closely
Chica 15 Toy Bonnie 10 Toy chica 10 Withered bonnie 10 Nightmare freddy 15 Nightmare fretboard 20 Nightmare 20 Old man consequences 15 Ballora 10 Ennard 10 Rockstar freddy 10 Rockstar Foxy 10 Music Man 10 El Chip 5 Funtime chica 5 Molten freddy 20 Afton 10 Phone guy 5
Everyone has an audio cue. Listen and counter.
Hardness: Mid to hard
submitted by Ill_Concern113
to UCNCustomChallenges [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 13:38 EwokEli Lego FNAF game idea
Lego FNAF, story is in the order of locations that Mike went to, you have to survive the 5 or 6 nights, then you get a series of tasks to complete to burn down the buildings, there would be 6 hub worlds, locations being Family diner and FNAF 4 house in same hub, FNAF 1, FNAF 2, FNAF 3, SL and PIZZA SIM. SB can be a DLC adding a new hub world, a new level where you play as Gregory and Freddy trying to escape the pizzaplex (3 different endings of course) and new characters. It will be the 1st pg13 Lego game due to jumpsacares and the bites of 83 and 87 will be shown. Characters -
Family Diner (Spring Bonnie, Fredbear, Employee Crying Child human, Crying Child ghost Charlotte Emily, William Afton, Henry Emily, Purple Guy)
- FNAF 1 (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, Night Guard, Mike Schmidt)
-FNAF 2 ( Toy animatronics, Mangle, BB, Withered animatronics)
- FNAF 3 (Springtrap, Phantom (only the original 4))
- FNAF 4 (Nightmare Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Fredbear, Nightmarionne, Nightmare)
- SL (Funtime Freddy and Foxy, Bon Bon, Baby, Ballora, Ennard)
- Pizza SIM (Rockstar Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy, Left, Scrap Baby, Scraptrap, Molten Freddy)
- Other (Scott Cawthon human, FNAF WLD Scott, Dredbear, Glitchtrap)
- SB (Glamrock Freddy and Chica, Roxanne, Monty, Vanessa, Vanny, Burntrap, Gregory, Sun (in the light) Moon (in the dark), Staffbot, Ruined versions (all))
submitted by EwokEli
to fivenightsatfreddys [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 13:08 Gamerguy23455 My UCN challenges part 3
Challenge 1:Listen Chica:20 Nightmare Fredbear:20 Nightmare:20 Ballora:20 Ennard:20
Molten freddy:20 Afton:20
Challenge 2: Boys night Freddy: 20 Bonnie: 5 Foxy: 10 Toy Freddy: 1 Toy Bonnie: 20 BB: 10
Withered Bonnie: 10 Puppet: 1 Golden Freddy: 5 Springtrap: 15 Phantom Freddy: 10 Phantom BB: 10 Nightmare Freddy: 20 Nightmare Bonnie: 5 Nightmare Fredbear: 5 Nightmare: 5 Nightmarionne: 20 Nightmare BB Old man consequences: 5 Helpy: 20 Mr. Hippo: 5 Pigpatch: 5 Nedd Bear: 5
Orville elephant: 5 Rockstar Freddy: 10 Rockstar Bonnie: 1 Rockstar Foxy: 20 Music man: 20 El chip: 20 Molten Freddy: 20 Afton: 20 Leftty: 5 Phone Guy: 20
Challenge 3: Gender: yes Mangle: 20 Phantom Mangle: 20 Nightmare Mangle: 20 Funtime Foxy: 20 Ennard: 20 Trash and the gang: 20
submitted by Gamerguy23455
to UCNCustomChallenges [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 09:40 TheBadboyLive Late To The Party, But Battlefield: Hardline, Even Now On The Series X, Is Amazing!
I can’t believe I’ve never played this game before. I have been overly worried about GTA VI doing the Miami thing again, simply because Miami doesn’t really have much varied landscape. There’s very little in the way of typography, with most of the city and surrounding areas being flat. But, I just decided to throw Battlefield: Hardline in for the first time after reading some really positive reviews for the single player… And not only is the game amazing and also takes place in Miami, but the atmosphere is nuts. The sky boxes add to an already impressive city scape and outlying areas.
I don’t know how many of you guys actually played this game when it came out, but for whatever reason I never did, and now that I am playing it… I feel stupid that I haven’t before. The single player is one of the best single player stories and games I’ve ever played. And I’ve been playing games since the Atari 2600. The way the story is played out as if you are truly a character in a movie, is second to none. There are real time reflections, and some trickery going on that is also showing off refractions and what looks like bounce lighting. Even though there is no way that was happening back then. It’s obviously some sort of trick.
Regardless, I am blown away by how this game looks and plays. I wish PA would do a reboot or a second game in the series. As what is here is amazing and it seems everybody who has played the single player, has absolutely loved it. Many, like me, saying that it’s one of the best games they’ve ever played.
But truthfully, the reason I started playing. It was my curiosity as to how Miami was going to do in a modern GTA setting… and if they can keep up the atmosphere as good as this game does, I now have no worries. I never got a chance to play Vice City… But I may have to give the remake a shot, even though it’s not going to look anywhere near as good as what this game does. Which I am shocked how good this game holds up with it coming out in 2015. It never got a Xbox One X or Series X update, though I wish it would. Because it looks that good that adding 4K and 60 FPS would just be icing on top of an already incredible cake. Though I think this game may be running at 60fps anyways. As it’s pretty smooth.
Regardless, if you haven’t played this game… Give it a shot. Especially if you have game pass ultimate… Because you can play it for free via EA Play. I’d love to hear your guys opinion on it, whether you have played through it before or you are just playing through it now. I’d also love to hear what your guys expectations for GTA VI are. I am hoping that Rockstar adds more cities and more stories via DLC for single player this time around. As I would love to see them, remake New York with the modern engine and hardware.
I would also love to see them do something like Chicago and maybe the north west. Like Oregon and Washington state or maybe Vermont, just to give a little variety. Of course, England would be a great overseas area to cover also. Especially with the amazing job that the Rockstar guys do with visuals and making their cities feel so alive. I have always thought that it would be very cool if we could travel to different cities in the game. Have a story for one person in Miami, take a flight as that person to New York, and take on the story of the person who picked you up at the airport… and so on.
Which would allow the developer to tell multiple stories, maybe split up into DLC cities, that would each be different than the other. Maybe the Bonnie and Clyde thing that they plan to do with Miami, then, taking on the role of a cop in New York City, then going to Oregon, and taking on the role of someone else. Then have all of those stories combined somehow, so that in the end you can take on the role of any of those characters that you played in another city, tasked with getting away from or capturing the other character or characters that you played prior. Which I think would be really cool.
Regardless, I’m interested to hear your opinions and ideas also.
submitted by TheBadboyLive
to XboxSeriesX [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 04:39 Ill_Concern113 How much do you hate yourself?
Chica 20 Foxy 20 Toy Freddy 20 BB 20 JJ 20 Puppet 20 Golden freddy 20 Jack o chica 20 Nightmarione 20 Funtime Foxy 20 Need Bear 20 Orville 20 Rockstar Bonnie 20 Music Man 20 Scrap Baby 20 Lefty 20
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor
submitted by Ill_Concern113
to UCNCustomChallenges [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 03:29 MSAPW Face to the Mat 2015 Roster: Fictional Names and Their Real Life Wrestlers
submitted by MSAPW
to FaceToTheMat [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 15:03 FnafStevenAndBendy what ya'll thought we're getting help wanted 2 for mini game and future dlc
alrighty im extremely hype for help wanted sequel i hope we get new parts and service like i want either toys animatronic and withered animatronic or other type animatronics like funtime or rockstar or mediocre melodies or glamrock animatronic, i would love to see vent repair new mini game like idk which animatronic i would pick so you can pick decieded and the most dlc i would love to see the christmas special i wanted see holiday freddy bonnie chica foxy santa freddy nutcracker foxy and even if they gonna add fnaf ar christmas skin and mostly bring back frostbear i hope fnaf of future will be good
submitted by FnafStevenAndBendy
to fivenightsatfreddys [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 00:47 Retrofusion11 Grand Theft Auto 6 will have a female protagonist... how excited are you for that?
for the first time Rockstar will introduce a female protagonist in a GTA game
what we know based on the leaks is GTA 6 is based on Bonnie and Clyde, the two main protagonists are Lucia, a Latina woman, and Jason who appears to be a redneck or at least rural/country man. Rockstar has proven in RDR 2 that they can write serious, mature female characters and we have heard reports that Rockstar has did a lot to change their frat boy culture post RDR 2, so i think things are looking optimistic
this is fanart of what the 2 leads look like based on the leaks https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdMNreVXwAIx5fC.jpg:large
submitted by Retrofusion11
to GirlGamers [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 05:26 EntrancedForever Some old DLC stage ideas I thought up a year ago to go with some fighters (and echo fighters). Keep in mind, I did not make these with competitive play in mind, I'm more focused on just having fun in Smash. Let me know what you think, or which ones are just completely broken.
- Star Carnival(Piranha Plant)(Super Mario Bros.)-Welcome to the Star Carnival! With the various tents in the background, the fighters face off on a random assortment of spaces, with MC Ballyhoo and Big Top cheering on in the background. And he's not the only one, a lot of Mario's friends and enemies showed up here to watch this fight, including Pauline, Waluigi, Birdo, Geno, Mallow, Boshi, Kamek, Koopa Kid, Foreman Spike, Cranky Kong, Wart, Taranza, Toad, Toadette, Professor E. Gad, King Bob-Omb, Petey Pirhana, Culex, Fawful (In his Partners In Time attire), Paper Mario, Paper Luigi, Paper Peach, Paper Bowser, Vivian, Mimi, O'Chunks, Nastasia, and even Stanley the Bugman. Occasionally, Dice Blocks will appear, and if they're hit, something happens, depending on which number it lands on. -1 releases items. If you have items off, this number is worthless. -2 Causes a Blooper to squirt ink on the screen, blocking your view temporarily. -3 Causes the MP9 car to appear and drive around the stage, it may be a moving platform, but getting rammed by it causes damage, and staying on it too long isn't advise either because it'll drive offstage once it's finished swirving. Alternatively, it can be damaged and KO'd. -4 gets an explosion. Maybe hit those dice from afar... -5 It affects the spaces below and those who stand on them. Blue Spaces heal, Red Spaces cause damage, Bowser Spaces function like lava, DK Spaces provide a brief power-boost, and Green Spaces inflict random status effects. -6 Causes the spaces below to start shifting left or right like a conveyor belt, ending with a new arrangement of spaces below the fighters.
- Shiver Star Factory(Adeleine)(Kirby)-The dreaded factory on a planet that is totally in no way meant to be Kirby's version of Earth, conveyor-belts shift on and off at the sides of the stage as HR-H appears in the background, attacking fighters tresspassing in its home. It can be defeated, and will fight for whoever KO's it, like Ridley did in Pyrosphere. Not everything here is hostile though, a familiar Waddle Dee will sometimes appear from either side of the stage and toss in food to whoever can reach it first.
- Deserted Chateau(Morrigan and Lilith)(Darkstalkers)-A place in Makai, with the Aensland Manor in the distance. Platforms hang from the ceiling by chains, and can be damaged and broken, only for new ones to later lower down should all the platforms be destroyed. Some other Darkstalkers seem to have been drawn here as well, Felicia hops in to chase a butterfly; Hsien-Ko and Raptor hop in while dueling (It's only a duel if you ignore they both have helpers); Demitri appearing in to show off his true form; Sasquatch hopping and fighting Rikou; Q-Bee flying in and eyeing the fighters with an oversized fork and knife before buzzing off; and Jedah Dohma himself rising from purple liquid and laughing like a maniac. Souls also appear on the stage, and can KO'd and sent to Darkness. They drop items if you do that.
- City of Tears(The Knight and Hornet)(Hollow Knight)-The Fountain Square is the stage here, with the Hollow Knight's memorial statue looming over the fight. Platforms stand from the water to the side, but can be destroyed, only for the Menderbug to rush in and fix them up. He can be KO'd too though, delaying their repairs. Occasionally, some NPC's will emerge from behind the fountain to marvel at it, and the fight happening in front of it. This includes the Elder Bug, Bretta, our boy Quirrel, nobody's boy Zote (Who tries to enter the fight but trips and falls over, then when he gets up, he trips again falls into the water), Cornifier, Iselda, Snail Shaman, Myla, some Grubs, Hive Knight, and Cloth. If Marissa's song is playing, you can even see her levitating and singing around the fountain. If Zote's songs are playing, he's singing them at the bottom of the fountain.
- Cyber City(Frisk and Kris)(DELTARUNE/UNDERTALE)-The Queen's domain, with a ferris wheel to the right, a cup-ride to the left, and the Queen's castle in the distance, as fireworks of Kris, Susie, and Ralsei appear in the air. The ferris wheel has platforms on it, and it goes up and down on the whims of a Werewire running the controls in the background. Another Werewire controls the cup-ride on the left, with the platform rising or lowering occasionally. Ads for the Queen and Spamton will occasionally appear in the background as well. In the foreground below the main platform, cars can be seen walking by, and occasionally, they'll all get knocked off the road by a dog in a toy car. Susie and Ralsei are watching the fight as well, reacting if someone gets KO'd. Ralsei reacts in shock while Susie starts laughing. If Kris is the one KO-ing someone, they both cheer. If they're the one getting KO'd, Susie and Ralsei both react in shock. If there's more than one Kris in the fight, they both just stare in confusion. Both of them appear in Kris' Final Smash (Susie slashes at opponents, and if she lands her attack, Ralsei heals Kris while she clobbers the others) and if Kris uses it in this stage, they briefly disappear from the background to their friend's side. If Undertale music is playing, the pop-ups are will display images from that game instead, including the true ending's photo.
- Primp Town(Arle and Amitie)(Puyo Puyo)-The streets of Primp Town, with its Magic School in the distance down the road. Many of Arle and Amitie's friends and enemies are here to watch the fight go down. They can include Carbuncle(He won't be there if Arle's in the fight, since he appears in her taunts and some of her attacks), Schezo, Rulue, Draco, Harpy, Serilly, Suketoudara, Ragnus, Kikimora, Incubus, Satan, Sig, Raffina, Klug, Lidelle, Tartar, Accord, Popoi, Prince Salde, Otomo, Yu & Rei, Gogette, Lemres, Feli, Baldanders, Ringo, Maguro, Risukuma, Ecolo, Ally, and Rafisol. The stage is a road with two buildings to the side and a platform levitating above the center. On the sides, Puyo Puyos will drop slowly, forming walls of sorts. They can be destroyed, especially by launching your enemies into them. But destroying them fills up a meter. Fill it completely, and the stage goes into Fever mode, with Puyos dropping on the sides at much quicker rates, and disappearing so more take their place. Basically, a bunch of projectiles raining on the sides of the stage. Best get to the middle, and maybe knock your opponenents to the sides while you're at it. Starting and ending countdowns here are changed too to that of a Puyo Battle, complete with the same sound-effects.
- Spacetime's Edge(Tee)(Tetris)-The edge of spacetime itself, with a twisting road in the background. At first, it seems pretty flat, but remember how Nintendogs' stage worked? This one is a bit similar. Giant Tetriminos will appear above the stage, descending at the speed of molasses. Don't get cocky, it's best to get out from under them because they drop to the ground a lot quicker after that, as if the player is hitting the down-button. They temporarily change the stage set-up, because now you have some blocks on the flat surface to walk on, jump on, and get knocked into. Marle and Squares levitate in the background, watching the fight unfold. If you're in a Team Battle, they'll each root for at least two of the teams, and celebrate when their team(s) get a KO. Might be confusing if Marle is rooting for Green and Blue, and then Green KO's Blue, but whatever. You can tell which team they support by the colored Tetriminos floating behind them.
- Gensokyo(Reimu and Marisa)(Touhou)-A stage based on the final stage in Immaterial and Missing Power, giving a good view of the boundary of Reimu and Marisa's homeworld. You can see Reimu's shrine and Scarlet Manor in the distance. Spell Cards will occasionally appear similar to Materia in Midgar, but touching them summons a Touhou character to perform an attack on the stage and the summoner's opponents. Can you dodge their attacks?-Cirno releases an ice-attack that, predictably, freezes any nearby fighters.-Hong Meiling unleashes a bunch of kicks and punches on any unfortunate fighter she catches.-Patchouli Knowledge unleashes fire and water, as well as a metal pool in the center of the stage.-Sakuya Izayoi leaps around and unleashes daggers on fighters. If you're fighting her, KO her as quick as you can, because her final attack is freezing time and leaving some frozen daggers to fly right into you once she leaves.-Remilia Scarlet unleashes a platformer-friendly, but still tough to dodge version of Heaven's Punishment "Star of David".-Flandre Scarlet unleashes a similarly changed, but still dangerous take on Taboo "Cranberry Trap."-Aya Shameimaru unleashes powerful winds that can blow in any for directions, affecting the gravity if it's blowing up or down. She throws a few bullets in there too.-Suika Ibuki increases her density and she grows to the size of Petey Pirhana. She then proceeds to stomp on the main platform, forcing enemy fighters to the platforms on the sides, unless they're too busy getting pounded into the ground by a giant Oni.-Eiki Shiki uses Guilt Sign "Wandering Sin", hovering below the stage like players do in Touhou, shooting the fighters above.-Clownpiece uses Hell Sign "Eclipse of Hell", which is a bunch of lasers rotating around. Best to air-dodge these. Or who knows, maybe these assist-attacks wouldn't make the Fighters flinch but just really racks up their damage like poison would?-Yuyuko Saigyouji releases a stage-friendly Ghostly Butterfly.-Youmu Konpaku unleashes cuts from her blades.-Sanae Kochiya and Kanako use Sky Serpent to send snake-shaped bullets after enemy fighters.-Reisen Udongein Inaba uses Wave Sign "Mind Shake" Red-Eyed Hypnosis, and while it doesn't send out as many bullets as it did in the original game, it does stun fighters if they're hit with enough bullets.-Yukari Yakumo unleashes a slew of explosions akin to Barrier "Curse of Dreams and Reality".
- Time Rift Adventure(Hat Kid)(A Hat In Time)-Fighting on a stage made to resemble Hat Kid's ship, complete with Rumbi roaming around in the foreground, the fighters are taken on a flight through a Time Rift as block-like platforms to the sides, with an Hourglass appearing and shattering to change the main stage with different platforms and the characters watching it. A rift in the sky also gives the fighters a view of the area the phase represents.-Mafia Town has Mafia Goons, Cooking Cat, and the Badge Seller cheering on the fight, with the Mafia Boss himself watching as the stage resembles a casino.-Dead Bird Studios has DJ Grooves MC-ing the fight from his DJ booth, with Moon Penguins dancing and snapping at the sides while lavish props fill the background.-Owl Express has the Conductor rambling from his director's chair as Express Owls and CAW Agents kick back in a train-themed background.-Subcon Forest has Dwellers, Fire Spirits, and Subconites dwelling in the forest behind the fighters. The Snatcher himself pops in, reacting to the fight.-Queen Vanessa's Manor has the mad queen herself wandering around the ruins of her icy manor. She thankfully doesn't seem to notice the fighters, but that's concerning too...-Alpine Skyline has the Nomads and a Goat relaxing in a village in the background, enjoying the sights that fractures in time have to offer.-Twilight Bell has a celestial Goat meditating in the background, as odd structures flicker in-and-out of existence like the player's wearing a Dweller Mask.-Mustache Girl's Castle has the Mustache Girl herself sitting on a throne with a Timepiece, with lava pouring out from the stage's back-and-foregrounds.-Arctic Cruise has the Captain sitting at the Captain's seat of a boat-like background, with Seals goofing off around him. One's even riding Rumbi.-Nyakuza Metro has the Empress overseeing the fight, while other cats talk, text, and buy food in the metro background.
- Ultimate Custom Night(Freddy Fazbear)(FNAF)-The office of a million jumpscares, and William Afton's personal grave. Like the Nintendogs Living Room, you're much smaller here, fighting on the desk with three rotating platforms on the fan at the right, a phone serving as a solid platform on the left, and a moving platform in the middle suspended by balloons. Unlike the Living Room, the creatures roaming the background aren't as cuddly. You can see a slew of animatronics from Fazbear Entertainment's legacy peering, walking, or crawling in and out of the office through the doors, vent, and pipes. Some like the Phantoms and Nightmares even fade into existance for a bit to creep you out. Some of them appear and disappear as the lights briefly fade out, leaving the background in darkness while the stage you're fighting on is still visible, dimly lit for your convinience. Just try not to jump if the lights turn back on and you get a surprise visit from Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, the Toys, Mangle, Balloon Boy, JJ, Shadow Bonnie, Shadow Freddy, the Puppet, Springtrap, the Phantoms, the Nightmares, Fredbear, Circus Baby, Ballora, the Funtimes, Lolbit, Rockstar Bonnie, Rockstar Chica, Rockstar Foxy, Music Man, El Chip, Mediocre Melodies, Candy Cadet, Trash and the Gang, Scrap Baby, Scraptrap, Molten Freddy, Helpy, Plushbabies, Glitchtrap, Grimm Foxy, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, the Daycare Attendant, STAFF Bot, Burntrap, or Vengeful Spirit. Another fun bit is that if this is a timed battle, once it reaches 0, the fight stops and fades to black, as a familiar jingle plays and the clock reaches 6 AM.
- Kahn's Arena(Sub-Zero and Smoke)(Mortal Kombat)-Shao Kahn's arena appearing as it did in MK2, otherworldly purple sky and all, though maybe with less decapitated heads, but it does have platforms rising from the ground on miniature Soulnados that damage you if you touch their sides. Spiked grinders may also rise from portals in the ground, so steer clear if you see those opening. The so-called conqueror himself sits on his throne watching the fight, but not too far behind the foreground, one can see different kombatants fighting observing the fight as well (Liu Kang, Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage, Raiden, Fujin, Scorpion, Reptile, Kano, Goro, Hydro, Jax, Tremor, Nightwolf, Jade, Mileena, Tanya, Sheeva, Motaro, Sindel, Kung Lao, Kabal, Rain, Shang Tsung, Skarlet, Cyrax, Sektor, Li Mei, Ashrah, Shujinko, Havik, Hotaru, Nitara, Sareena, Quan Chi, Moloch, Dhramin, a much less racist-looking Hsu Hao, Kira, Kobra, Taven, Daegon, Blaze, Khameleon, the Kombat Kids, Erron Black, Ferra/Tor, Shinnok, Cetrion) However, if music from 3D era games is played, Onaga will take his former ally's place on the throne and the sky will become greenish-blue. If MKX music is playing, then either Mileena, Kotal Kahn, or Kitana will take that throne for themselves, with the sky looking a tad more normal. In the face background, you can see Baraka and Stryker chained up like Kano and Sonya were in the original game. Shao Kahn also plays announcer in this stage like in the original games with lines like "Fight!" "That was pathetic!" "Finish him/hethem!" (If a character is at high damage), or if all the fighters, for some reason, decide to just taunt rather than fight, "Friendship!"
- Collective Unconscious(Raz and Lili)(Psychonauts)-On a platform floating in the plane that connects all minds, figments of the imagination float by in the background. A neat little detail is that if you use a Stopwatch to slowdown time on this stage, it drains the other characters of color as they slow down, leaving a rainbow trail behind them, as if Raz is using his time-stop ability on them. The real kicker is the platforms that drop in. Some are normal platforms, while others are doors to someone's mind. Step on that platform and the stage briefly shifts to that mind. The mental worlds in question?-Coach Oleander's Basic Braining, a warzone with blimps floating above like floating blocks and land mines on the ground below the main stage, discouraging you from leaping off the platform.-Sasha's Shooting Gallery, circular platforms rise above a flat, clean surface, with Censors popping out and spitting "NO!"'s at fighters caught in their crosshairs. Maybe keep moving here.-Milla's Dance Party, in this danceclub the main stage here lowers into the pits below as dance-floor platforms rise up. Jump to them and be mindful of updrafts between them, they make you a tad lighter.-Lungfishopolis, the fighers are giants in a small city, with buildings keeping the stage from being flat. That said, they're destroyable, but more may pop up in their place. This ain't competitive Smash, bud.-The Milkman Conspiracy, a bizarre neighborhood where you fight on a front lawn with a house to the side. On the road to the left and the yard behind you, you can see G-Men doing...uh, stuff. The short house and its roof provide a lopsided shape to the stage.-Gloria's Theater, a play with a cheery, cardboard background and goofy-looking actors. Cloud/balloon platforms lower in to add some flavor, and extra footing.-Waterloo World, the fighers are giants yet again, this time on a boardgame with a bridge at the center. Napoleon Bonaparte opens fire on fighters from the background. Watch out below.-Hollis' Hot Streak, a hospital-casino left over from an incident, you'll be transfered to the Pharmacy area, with two high floors and a lower middle one, with slot-machines in the background.-Compton's Cookoff, a cooking show, but it seems parts of it got mixed. The middle platform is one with a giant pig-butcher who'll bring his cleaver down on the right end of the platform. To the sides, stoves that'll cook you if you touch them.-PSI King's Sensatorium, the colors may be toned down to prevent sensory issues, but you're still onstage with a crowd cheering on. Tounge and hand platforms move at the sides. If PSI King's own song is playing, you'll get a glimpse of his band performing in the background.-Cassie's Collection, a boat of paper floats on a sea of ink, with flying book platforms and towers of books in the background.-Cruller's Corispondence, the stage once again lowers as a seemingly endless chain of letters take its place, flying from the left side of the screen into the right. Try not to stay on a letter for too long, or you'll be mailed into oblivion.-Lucrecia's Lament, a world of quilts, how lovely. You're fighting on a soft road with trees blocking the blast-zones on the sides. Pin-cushions also pop up that can be used as trampolines.-Fatherland Follies, Grulovia, Grulovia, his father was a dope, sings a man in a prison-cell. Cut-outs dance in the background as a river runs though the center. Your surfaces here are on the sides of the river, with fake town displays made from Gristol's twisted view of history.
- Wumpa Island(Crash and Coco)(Crash Bandicoot)-Crash's levels are typically 3D, but in this case, you're fighting in 2D, with a view of the road Crash usually takes to the goal in the background. While the stage seems harmless at first, with a stone tiki to the right you can stand on and a bit of a high-rise to the left, Crates drop that can be broken to reveal items. TNT Crates also drop in, with predictable effects if it. A Nitro Crate will occasionally drop in too, and it has a much bigger blast radius. These crates all spawn on either platform on the side, and can be thrown. The middle area, meanwhile, might get affected by the flamethrower of a passing Dingodile, get TNT Crates dropped in on it by Ripper Roo, or briefly caved in by Tiny Tiger, making a temporary death-pit. Neo Cortex will occasionally soar in on his board as well, laughing evil and opening fire on fighters in his crosshairs. If you're in Time Mode and there's 10 seconds left, a Lab Assistant will walk in through the foilage, see the chaos ensuing before him, and run off.
- Playstation All-Star Arena(Astro)(Playstation)-Polygon Man's domain, a "child's plaything" as Zeus puts it. A seemingly simple stage with walls on the sides and a flat surface, this ease is broken by Polygon Man floating in the background, musing and taunting at the fighters. Then he pulls out his move, summoning Playstation's finest to shake up the fight. With rifts revealing their homeworlds in the background. As an added bonus, the announcer that starts and ends the game is replaced here with the one from PSASBR, with lines like "Ten seconds left!" or "Ready? Go!" and if you have a Final Smash ready, the yellow energy is replaced with a blue glow not unlike the one from that game, complete with the Super sound effect.-Kratos, the God of War himself, releases chained platforms onto the stage much like those in Hades' stage in PSASBR. Kratos grants his targets a fighting chance, and if they get nailed by his Blades of Chaos, very likely a warrior's death. His backdrop is Hades itself.-Zeus, God of Gods, and Kratos' father, rises in front of a backdrop of Mount Olympus, appearing the size of a giant. He unleashes bolts of lightning to the side, and if he slams his hands down on the stage-floor, jump or be electrocuted.-Sweet Tooth, the ice-cream-truck-mech piloted by Needles Kane, appears in front of a backdrop of Black Rock Stadium. The mech unleashes missiles on the stage, which briefly home in on a fighter, so keep moving until it loses track.-Spike, the hero of Ape Escape appears in front of the Professor's lab. He'll take aim with his Slingback Shooter, stunning opponents that can't escape his crosshairs. Then he'll leap in with his net, dealing damage. If the fighter caught is at 100 damage or higher, they're KO'd. Casi also appears sometimes, unleashing laser-eyes as a nod to a very...odd interlude she had in Pumped and Primed.-Specter, the instigator of the ape uprising, Spector appears in front of his lair alongside his Goliath mech, which unleashes missiles, lasers, and its detachable hands on fighters. All while Pipo Monkeys wreack havoc in the background.-Parappa the Rapper, he's gotta believe! As Parappa Town appears in the background, his stage rises in the middle of the main stage, with Parappa performing on it behind the fight while his friends cheer on in the foreground. Standing on his stage gives you boost in power. I guess he believes in you now.-Kat & Dusty, as their new home of Hekseville appears in the background, the Gravity Queen and her cat soar(?) between floating debris around in the background, as the gravity in the stage is either lowered of increased. You can tell it changes when she leaps off of some debris and floats to another.-Jak & Daxter, the Eco-imbued duo appear from Mesa City, fighting off its tyranical regime as turrets open fire on the fighters. Thankfully, just before they leave, Jak and Daxter blast the turrets to kingdom come and bid the fighters farewell.-Ratchet & Clank, the two emerge from Metropolis, wielding the RYNO 8. As Clank carries Ratchet around in the air, Ratchet drops in all sorts of objects on parts of the stage that can be both platforms and hazards to be under when they drop. This includes Sweet Tooth's truck, Murray's van, DJ PJ Berri's DJ set, a giant Loco Rocco, Captain Qwark's statue, the Rift Rider, and Polygon Man's pieces.-Dr. Nefarious, the metal tyrant appears from his evil base, unleashing the Hypersonic Brainwave Scrambler to nab fighters. Not to be outdone, the doctor himself uses telekinesis to lift crates and toss them at fighters as well. Once his time is up, the Scrambler flips out and turns on Nefarious, chasing him off as he shouts "LAAAAAAAAWREEEEEEENCE!"-Sly Cooper, and the whole Cooper Gang actually pops with him in front of Paris. Murray, Bentley, Penelope, the Guru, the Panda King, and Dimitri all show up as Sly leaps around the stage, with Carmelita trying to zap him. Her crosshairs follow him, so when she unleashes an electric burst from her gun, he dodges. And you better too if you're near.-Cole MacGrath, as Alden's Tower appears behind him, he unleashes electricity onto the stage below as makeshift platforms float above. Best get to higher ground. To add a bit more of a challenge, steer clear of where an Ionic Vortex forms.-The Patapon, the musical tribe rises as their forest background appears. As "FEVEEEER!" plays out, they toss their spears in the air, nailing down parts of the stage. Try not to get skewered.-Sackboy, as a beautiful LittleBigPlanet appears behind him, this imaginative little guy uses his Popit to alter the stage. He adds platforms, see-saws, trampolines, hazards, and bubbles with items in them.-The Negativatron, the dreaded embodiment of the flaws you hide, Negativatron's arcade-machine background appears as it attempts to devour and crush fighters beneath it.-Sir Daniel Fortesque, the undead hero rises in a graveyard, using the Anubis Stone to raise the dead, and raise grave-platforms on the stage. Be alert though, as statues in the background will unleash lasers on those graves after a short time.-Colonel Mael Radec, Helghan appears behind him as he approaches, issuing orders to his troops to send grenades, missiles, and lasers into the stage. He finishes off his stint on this stage with a Helghast salute.-Toro Inoue, apearing alongside Kuro, Toro wishes on falling stars as his friend goofs off in the background. Toro's wish results in said stars falling onto the stage. Dodge them or be damaged. On the plus-side, when the stars hit the ground, they drop items. Wishes do come true.-Spyro the Dragon, the Purple Dragon himself, with Artisans in the background. He unleashes fire-breath on the stage, naturally, but he'll also headbash onto the stage and start charging across it.
- Planet Bomber Arena(Bomberman)(Bomberman)-Bomberman's home turf, but the stage your fighting on seems to be made from debris, blocks, and bombs from the many mazes he fought through. Some blocks can be destroyed while others will disappear later during a transition, but bombs can blow up if hit, and both spawn in different places over time. Be careful what you hit, especially since the bombs in these stages explode in crosses like the original games. The kicker is how the stage transitions and the new obstacles spawn. Much like Castlevania's stage with candles, other Bombers will show up in the background and rearrange the blocks and bombs for you. They also goof off a bit in the background before leaping away. These include Louie, Altiar, Sirius, Max, Buggler, Magnet Bomber, Phantom Bomber, Golem Bomber, Plasma Bomber, Pretty Bomber, and Evil Bomber. The "Ready? Go!" at the start of a match is followed with the visuals of the words from Super Bomberman R and the countdown at the end of a timed match also lifts from that game. Rather than the announcer counting down from five, it's a cheering crowd counting down from 10.
- Kattelox Island(Tron Bonne)(MegaMan Legends)-Tron Bonne's homestage from [DATA EXPUNGED FOR RIGHTS ISSUES] Vs. Capcom. As the Servbots goof off in the background and foreground and the Gessellschaft flies through a sky full of fireworks, Tron's brothers Teisel and Bon watch the fight go on. Like in that game, Teisel will cheer if Tron's in the fight, hang his head if she's KO'd, and just question existence if more than one Tron is in the stage. Smaller versions of the Balkon Gerat and Such Gerat bob in the waters to the sides of the stage, with platforms fixed to them that move up and down with the mechs. Finkel, a miniature machine from Tron's spin-off game, will sometimes soar around the stage harmlessly. It can be attacked, causing it to drop items. On the stairs in the background, you can see Denise Marmalade chasing some Servbots as well, nearly falling in the water as she does.
submitted by EntrancedForever
to SmashBrosUltimate [link] [comments]
2023.05.22 21:40 Gamerguy23455 My UCN challenges part 2
Challenge 1: The Afton Family Springtrap: 20 Afton: 20 Scrap Baby: 20 Circus Baby: 20 Ballora: 20
Challenge 2: The original crew through the years Freddy: 20 Bonnie: 20 Chica: 20 Foxy:20 Toy Freddy: 20 Toy Bonnie: 20 Toy Chica: 20 Mangle: 20 Nightmare Freddy: 20 Nightmare Bonnie:20 Jack-o-Chica: 20 Nightmare Mangle: 20 Rockstar Freddy: 20 Rockstar Bonnie: 20 Rockstar Chica: 20 Rockstar Foxy: 20
Challenge 3: Showtime Freddy: 20 Bonnie: 20 Chica: 20 Foxy: 20 Toy Freddy: 5 Toy Bonnie: 5 Toy Chica: 5 The Puppet: 20 Circus Baby: 20 Ballora: 5 Funtime Foxy: 20 Helpy: 5 Happy Frog: 5 Mr. Hippo: 5 Pigpatch: 5 Nedd bear: 5 Orville elephant: 5 Rockstar Freddy: 10 Rockstar Bonnie: 10 Rockstar Foxy: 10 Music Man: 20 Funtime Chica: 10 Scrap Baby: 20
Good luck!!! I would love feedback about challenges (as long as it's not hateful) and rank them out of 10 by how difficult they were.
submitted by Gamerguy23455
to UCNCustomChallenges [link] [comments]
2023.05.22 10:30 Commercial-Bad-5353 Who the glitched rabbit at the end of the sb ruins dlc might be.
| || |
Quick Theory: What if the glitched rabbit that appears at the end of the recent SB Ruins DLC is actually Burntrap / glitchtrap in the body of Rockstar Bonnie. Since Burntrap got attacked by the blob in the “true” ending, perhaps Burntrap’s soul somehow finds his way into a new body, that body being rockstar bonnie since the pizzaplex wasnt using him anymore. It would be an awesome way to get Bonnie back and to have another excuse for william to “always come back”. submitted by Commercial-Bad-5353 to fivenightsatfreddys [link] [comments]
Disclaimer: I am not really deep in the lore so i apologize if I’m wrong anywhere (plus first time commenting on reddit ever).
2023.05.21 23:30 mariobros612 Funko Pop! Five Nights at Freddy's Guide v2
2023.05.20 23:07 NightmareTonyYT Come Closer
Old Man Consequences:5
submitted by NightmareTonyYT
to UCNCustomChallenges [link] [comments]
2023.05.20 18:41 Zynthadelica Meet the Faz-Crew! (fanart)
2023.05.20 14:35 SpectrumSpecter Ongoing Golden Freddy and Shadow Freddy Duality Still Going Through SB Ruins DLC
I'd like thoughts on this, if possible.
In every sense, Golden Freddy and Shadow Freddy are partners. First off, Fredbear has two souls, those being Cassidy and Crying Child. Their duality persists through (almost) every iteration of the duo.
First off, UCN describes Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare as partners, so there's the first one already. You may be wondering how Crying Child relates to Nightmare. Well, Nightmare says "The shadow fears me." Implying the Crying Child who fears the Nightmares is Shadow Freddy. Despite this, Nightmare IS Nightmare Shadow Freddy. The other shadows who have appeared outside of minigames are Shadow Bonnie (named RWQFSFASXC) and Shadow Dee Dee (XOR). Meanwhile, Shadow Freddy likely has no name, explaining why Nightmare is just called Nightmare (as they have no name to come after the word "Nightmare").
So Cassidy is definitely Golden Freddy and Crying Child is likely Shadow Freddy. The next parallel is in Princess Quest 2 from security Breach. In the game files, The Princess is called Cassidy. In one of the levels, The Princess gets a shadow that does the opposite of everything she does. The fact that she has a shadow acting alongside her further alludes back to Golden Freddy and Shadow Freddy. The Princess herself is literally gold! There's also a lot of theories saying that Gregory embodies Crying Child somehow. Further adding to this, the Ruins DLC isays you play as Cassie (which could be a version of Cassidy) next to save Gregory.
Here's some extra that may add to it or may just be confirmation bias. Fredbear has been depicted with two canon eye colors. In FNAF World they had green eyes. In the graphic novels and books, they're depicted with blue eyes. In UCN if you use the Death Coin on Golden Freddy, Fredbear appears. This iteration of Fredbear has the silver eyes and black sclera. It might represent the Shadow Freddy side of Fredbear defending the Golden Freddy side. Back to the issue of Shadow Freddy likely not having a name, Crying Child's name can't be fully solved for in the logbook. You get "E-V-A". People assume it's Evan. Anyway, the name issue is still there. In FNAF 6, The Rockstars have Lefty (who bears a resemblance to Shadow Freddy) instead of a Golden Freddy. One more being that Phantom Freddy seems to be a version of Golden Freddy and Shadow Freddy is still present in FNAF 3, but that Freddy is sort of considered that game's normal Freddy.
The point that makes me feel this might be off is FNAF 1 is the only game where Golden Freddy appears without Shadow Freddy and FNAF 6 has Shadow Freddy but not Golden Freddy.
submitted by SpectrumSpecter
to fnaftheories [link] [comments]
2023.05.20 02:38 Kenzi1219 Just Some Stuff About My New Designs
Since I got a new phone, I have to remake all my characters. So, while I do that, here's just some stuff about them.
• All groups of animatronics (minus Nightmare) have matching hair clips. For the Springlocks it's a leaf, for the OG 4 it's a butterfly, for the Toys it's a star (like my old design), for the Funtimes it's a daisy, for the Rockstars it's a heart (the one with the face on it), for the Mediocre Melodies it's a snowflake and for the Glamrocks it's a moon (the one with the small star). Feel free to ask why, I'm happy to explain.
• Monty and Glamrock Bonnie have matching star glasses while GB and Glamrock Freddy have matching earrings.
• Ballora's top has changed to the last one in the "jacket" category. It was a sleeveless crop top before.
• Circus Baby and Elizabeth's hairstyles have both changed.
• Michael will look more like William.
• Cassidy will be female.
• Ennard has been completely redesigned, so Molten will be as well.
• Cassidy, Andrew and Kelsey will all have a red tint to represent them being vengeful spirits.
• TOYSHK will have a mix of the three vengeful spirits' looks, but will overall look mostly canon.
• Jack and Dave will no longer have their heart hair clips, instead they will have something more discreet. I haven't decided what yet though.
submitted by Kenzi1219
to GachaFnaf [link] [comments]
2023.05.19 19:59 Mindless_Tie_8567 An updated look on my Bonnie the rockstar redesign!
2023.05.15 01:24 DatDudeWithThings -The Toy Animatronics became The Funtimes not The Originals-
I'm pretty new to reddit so sorry if this is a bit messy but please still enjoy.
An unused Faz-Fact stated that: "Rockstar Bonnie was developed from the original Bonnie for use in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria franchise operations." now that would be a pretty odd thing to randomly say, wouldn't it? It would, which is why it wasn't random. The Animatronics that William destroyed (In the Fnaf 3 Minigames) didn't become The Funtimes, they became The Rockstars. So, who became The Funtimes? Candy Cadets stories show that 5 things were turned into one so who were they? The Toys. So, for this to work The Toy Animatronics are/were haunted but then what happened to the souls after The Toys were scrapped? William collected them from a scrapyard or whatever, melted them done and infused them with The Funtime Animatronics. When William was springlocked Henry found him, sealed the saferooms and took The Destroyed Animatronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy) and used them to create The Rockstar Animatronics to be destroyed or something in the Fnaf 6 fire. This whole thing would explain alot of things like: How Golden Freddy was melted down with the others (5 to 1) to create The Funtimes (It wasn't) How if by William was springlocked the originals were already fused with The Funtimes however Their souls showed up to scare WIlliam who promptly got springlocked and what happened to The Toys.
So, here's the new timeline:
1987-1993, after the toys got scrapped WIlliam c0llected them and melted them down to fuse them with Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, probably Bonbon and possibly others in Circus Babys Entertainment and Rentals. He experimented on them explaining the line from The Sister Location trailer "You don't know what we've been through".
1993, William wanting to continue his experiments, goes to the abandoned Fnaf 1 location to collect more remnant. As he destroys The Animatronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy) their souls come out and scare him, he gets into Spingbonnie then gets springlocked. Henry finds William barely alive due to remnant and seals up the saferooms aswell as taking the destroyed Animatronics.
1993-2023 Henry used The Original Animatronics to create The Rockstar Animatronics (probably just their endo but possibly some suit or whatever it doesn't matter)
2023, The Rockstars are brought to The Fnaf 6 location (Freddy Fazbear''s Pizza Place) where they are burnt to a crisp and then that's when happiest day happened, this also explains the other people at the tables in happiest day that are wearing masks that are now The Mediocre Melodies, they are the souls that got set free from Molten Freddy.
Please discuss if you think of something else that supports this theory or something that contradicts it.
submitted by DatDudeWithThings
to GameTheorists [link] [comments]
2023.05.14 21:05 Gamerguy23455 My hard UCN challenge
Challenge: The Annoying ones
Bonnie:20 Foxy:20 Chica:20 Toy Freddy:20 BB:20 JJ:20 The Puppet:20 Phantom Mangle:20
Phantom Freddy:20 Phantom BB:20 Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Mangle and Circus Baby:20
Funtime Foxy:20 Nightmarionne:20 Old Man consequences:20 Nightmare BB:20 Jack-o-chica:20
Trash and the gang:20 Helpy:20 Nedd bear:20 Orville elephant:20 Rockstar freddy:20
Rockstar Bonnie:20 Music man:20 El chip:20 Funtime chica:20 Lefty:20 Phone guy:20 DD:Random
If anyone completes this challenge give me some feedback by ranking it out of 10 of the difficulty and how fun it was (keep hateful opinions to yourself) Good luck you're gonna need it.
submitted by Gamerguy23455
to UCNCustomChallenges [link] [comments]
2023.05.09 21:55 ReluctantCenobite FNAF: Mike's augmented reality and trauma theory
Trigger warnings: Abuse, trauma, adult themes implied
So, if you're new to studying works of fiction through a metaphorical, ideological or allegorical lense, this theory may seem alien to you. It may seem like it's a stretch or completely change your perspective on the series. However, this drastically different theory has a lot going for it and will take quite some time to put across completely.
I believe that much of Five Nights at Freddy's story is metaphorical.
If you were to sum it up in a very brief way:
We play the games from FNAF 1 to Help Wanted as Mike as he literally and metaphorically visits his past. The animatronics all represent both physical entities and figments of Mike's trauma. It's ambiguous if the experiences are dreams, augmented reality (a blend of real and illusions, including dreamscapes, internally or externally).
Animatronics represent people who have had their humanity taken away, either willingly or unwillingly, by a traumatic event.
Traumatic events have a detrimental effect on a person. It can cause emotional pain or numbness. Consequently, when the series is read as one whole story, the series is exploring the process of dealing with trauma.
This comes from the cliche that robots don't have emotions at all, just programming. A robot can be reprogrammed, have memories erased and they may have no sense of self. They can have parts put on or removed. They can even be loaded with sophisticated AI or 'digital souls'. All of these echo what happens to those who are traumatized.
As the saying goes, hurt people sometimes hurt people. People become animatronics and go on to bite/attack others.
Trauma can impact people in lots of ways: - Some get angry and lash out at others - Others become withdrawn and silent, fearing further trauma - Some become focused on revenge or justice - Others run away and avoid facing the past - Some feel guilt or numbness, overwhelmed by what was going on. - Some do a mix of the above
This is reflected in the narratives around the animatronics. For a moment, ignore the souls inside the animatronics and think purely of the characters.
Each iteration of animatronic reflects the emotions and behavior of individually who have been traumatized. This is illustrated via the character designs - especially colours, symbols, damage - and names. An animatronic's behavior is also important. For example, whether you need to check cams, flash your flashlight, or close doors to deal with them.
You could even go a step further and say the games depict evolutions of that character. Or, my favourite theory is that they are brain-conjured symbolic figments of Michael and Crying Child's collective traumatic experiences. This is a modified take on Dream theory, where Mike's reality and dreams intermingle as part of a living nightmare via Augmented Reality (inside Mike's head). Why? My theory is that the residents around the pizzerias and pizzaplex are being experimented on. Freddy's is just a front for corrupt scientific experiments and sinister research projects, aided by surveillance and data collection. They have been taking over the world and perfecting mass production of animatronics and other machines.
FNAF 4, where we see William's children, was quite literally where William brought his work home with him. He was running experiments on his own children!
So how does this theory work?
- Forget everything you know about FNAF apart from the core game. Everything is a metaphor. See each of an animatronic evolutions as one entity
- There is no spoon - Reality and dreams blend together
- You play as Michael as the player character for all games. We are essentially inside his head as he literally and metaphorically visits the past
- Both William and Mike can be viewed as wearing the springlock suit. Arguments can be made for both singularly or together. The suit itself represents the curse of working or being part of an ideology or commercial endeavor. Or, more literally, the burden of what they have done/overlooked for Fazbear Entertainment, good and bad.
- William and Mike are ambiguous in their motivations. I won't ascribe them here. The games can be put into any order. Personally though, I am inclined to think they are already in the right order.
- Important point: CYCLES OF TRAUMA REPEAT. So the same minigame happenings may have happened multiple times.
- None of this theory is prescriptive. The most important idea is that the story is thematically exploring trauma - the details are up for debate.
Also, the animal each animatronic is based on matters. - Bear - A formidable predator with teeth and claws that can effortlessly pull prey apart. However, they are also associated with cuddly teddy beard - Fox - A cunning and scavenging animal with a sharp bite. A predator. - Chicken - Chica inexplicably has teeth but chickens are typically docile and a prey animal. Notable in being the only female character initially. - Bunny - They have teeth and claws so can attack but they are usually seen as harmless prey.
My readings of the animatronic types based on type:
Original - The concept of an animatronic represents how the mind/person operates post trauma.
Shadow - These are the dark, shadowy animatronics that appear in FNAF 2. According to the Original Character Encyclopedia, "they are rumoured to be made of Dark Remnant." Shadow Freddy and Bonnie are a very dark purple - almost black - apart from their features. Following Shadow Freddy ingame takes you to a room where you are torn to pieces - "Don't look at him too long". Shadow Puppet, Balloon boy and X.O.R are a very dark blue. They represent deeds done in the shadows, unseen or known by others.
Withered - Decayed, ruined versions of the classic animatronics. Their missing parts represent the results of trauma, echoing what each animatronic has had taken away from them. For example, Bonnie is missing a face - suggesting reputation or identity issues. Chica, on the other hand, is missing her hands, showing that she lacks control.
Toy - Another straight-forward one. Toys are pawns in someone else's game. However, that does not make them harmless. Their friendly nature is just a facade, helping them to more effectively lure children into their custody
Phantom - These are burnt, fire-damaged, decayed animatronics (according to OCE). Freddy has small, beady pupils and limps, looking at him too long triggers a jumpscare. Appearing primarily in FNAF 3, the game mechanics make it clear that they aren't physically there, they are just 'hallucinations' or delusions. I believe they represent Mike's emotional flashbacks.
Nightmare - The clue is in the name. These are the tortured dream versions of the animatronics. They are warped versions of each animatronic, representing fear and emotional pain. The OCE describe them as 'battered' and 'monstrous'. Fredbear has a set of teeth in his stomach.
Funtime - These animatronics are the most ambiguous. "Funtime" suggests joy but all of the animatronics are buried in a bunker in FNAF 4. Each has a microphone embedded in their chest, suggesting they now have a voice. Perhaps they are hiding but having a good time? This seems unlikely given that all of them have split faces that constantly show their insides. There are other, more adult associations here too.
Rockstar - Seen in FFPS, this form represents entities who have chosen to live in the spotlight and 'perform' as part of a band/team. It represents a choice to move forward despite being in animatronic form. It is a more positive position but still one that carries pain and trauma.
Glamrock - This represents the most evolved form of the animatronics. They roam the pizzaplex and eat at will. They have achieved stardom, fame and fortune but are still trapped within their animatronic bodies and the pizzaplex.
Twisted - These animatronics exist only in the books. They are malicious, deformed entities, covered in boils and double jaws. These represent bad deeds, driven by negative emotions like anger.
Ennard/Molten Freddy/The blob - These characters represent the collective minds (potentially digital) of multiple characters. They are amalgamations that have a common goal or trauma. Their minds may be distinct but part of a hivemind or one consciousness.
Scrap - Baby's second iteration represents someone who has been part of a greater collective group (Ennard) and has separated from it but still lacks a distinct sense of self. It is an entity made up of the remaining scraps left over after experiencing trauma.
You can even extend this metaphor further:
William/Mike literally gets trapped within an animatronic suit. This symbolizes the trauma of the dead children incident (either first or secondhand) coming back to haunt them. They imprisoned in a robotic shell. He is a robot on the outside, flesh on the inside. Interestingly, the combination of a docile bunny suit with both could suggest they were initially harmless and were trapped or the disguise entrapped them.
On the flipside, you have Michael. His insides get scooped out and replaced by Ennard. This indicates him being haunted by multiple souls and sources of trauma. Alternatively, it could mean he becomes host to a hive mind, forever changed. On the outside, he looks human but the trauma has left his body rotten and purple - the colour of his father.
While I haven't read much of the books yet, from what I've read there is evidence that Cawthorn is going even further. In the story 'Frailty', we see a girl who looks human who symbolically gives away bits of her heart to help sick children. At the end of the story, she sweats oil and collapses into a pile of nuts and gears. This is metaphorically reminiscent of savior complex - where a victim develops the need to save others to deal with their personal trauma even when it is detrimental to themselves. Meanwhile, Lally - the little robot from Tales of the Pizzaplex who keeps appearing in random places scaring people - represents triggers and emotional flashbacks appearing when you least expect it.
How does this impact the story? BOY, it changes a lot. Next time, I'll break down what I think happened in the story.
submitted by ReluctantCenobite
to GameTheorists [link] [comments]