Genshin samurai farming route
Retirement Advice (Not End Game)
2023.05.28 05:46 JinxyyChu Retirement Advice (Not End Game)
I'll keep it short and simple.
I've got 18 heroes currently, I'm no where near end game. I have roughly one of each type.
I've used Souls for Grandmaster and Pathfinder. Was going to Spellblade. Now I'm debating an Immortal Quartet instead. (Also read about the Wanderer ToT Farm.)
Thinking to retire my Ranger, Knight, and Samurai for now. Thoughts? Read they're useless for Souls.
I'm not at a stage to retire and rehire to farm silvegold starters. Should I be doing that now instead? Am I wrong in choosing not to?
Don't want to waste time and resources making heroes I think are good that turn out to be pointless. Leaderboards I always see Warlocks. I know not to Soul End Tier Heroes.
Thanks! (I'm level 60.) Can hardly clear extremes, and stuck running Beta Towers.
submitted by JinxyyChu
to shoptitans [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 03:12 mruuhhh FCR iso
So I'm trying to farm another 10-20 FCR for my hammerdin to hit the 125 BP. But, I'm not sure what my fastest/best route would be. Choices are Circlet or Ammy, playing on single player console so I can cheese gold for gambling, or running trav with TZ. What's going to be the best choice to run? If I missed one leave it in the comments. View Poll
submitted by mruuhhh
to diablo2 [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 02:28 LoveHasDied I am going to run my home and vehicle on rotten bullshit, literally.
I have a kind neighbor who owns a cow farm. We have agreed that if I'm to collect the cow patties, I can have as many as I want, and to me, they are pure energy. I'm in the works of obtaining a 500 or 1000 gallon, bigger is better water container in order to literally funnel in liquefied bullshit and my grass clippings, let it rot, and collect the resulting methane in literal weather balloons that would float above my house, saying whatever jovial message I want, from which I can draw from and/or compress into storage tanks, fun fact, methane is a lifting gas. I intend to do this, nobody can stop me, and I will route the off gas line to my septic tank in as well, super boost from my own ass, poop power FTW, can't wait to be driving a fart car. I love being a backwoods MacGyver...
submitted by LoveHasDied
to RandomThoughts [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 01:41 codycujoh Ghosts of the Deep First Encounter Map and Routes
While farming for loot in first encounter, my friend made the discovery that there are five routes that can happen, that are set in stone from the moment the Ogre drops its goop trail. So, I made a map! It shows not only the locations of each Rune and Hive spawn, but also has lettered routes depending on which goop trail drops from the Ogres!
I tried to make my map more or less simplistic, because if you're looking for guides, u/pryanie
makes stellar maps that also explain the mechanics! If you have any suggestions let me know!
submitted by codycujoh
to raidsecrets [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 01:41 Sp00ky_Gh0ul Help
What are your favorite routes? I pick 2 at a time to spend my gems on and use the rest to farm gems. I've already completed Caspian, Hao, Blaize, Takuya and Viktor. I'm currently spending gems on Zaos but I need another option. Who else is gem worthy?
submitted by Sp00ky_Gh0ul
to MeChat [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 01:01 Aggressive_Cry_5984 How can I get the attention of cannibals and mutants to base?
I set up a base near the main camp. Started studying patrol routes around the camp with mutants and cannibalis.
I realized there was a place right near the main camp cave that had about 3-5 patrol routes. One of which was a mutant patrol. I set up a trap farm but how can I attract more without having to run towards them, get attention and run back?
submitted by Aggressive_Cry_5984
to TheForest [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 00:24 Icy_Box_5918 The first games ending was ambiguous so
why is ellie so devoted to joel ignoring his faults and mistakes? its the memory of joel that saves abby in the end which is incredibly ironic. joel saves her life in the first chapter and then his memory is again what ultimately makes ellie save her in santa barbara. its also the fact that joel has been so important to ellie that she is so traumatized after losing him, so him being a good dad and role model to her is partly why she manages to spare abby.
i think the game is incredibly kind to joel and even ellie seems to look past his faults. i feel like naughty dog could have gone a different route here and have ellie completely part ways with joel over the lie at the end of the first game and everyone would understand her. the final scene really hammers home that nothing short of death could have kept them apart.
the flashbacks seem to serve as ellie finding moments of solace after his death and even the ones where she clashes with joel bitterly i always thought of ellie reflecting on her part in the worsening of their relationship. because despite remembering those moments, ellie is even more determined to finish her mission. it doesnt seem that those moments where they clash over the lie are keeping her conflicted, it seems more like they fueling her and stoking the fire.
the flashback at the farm is what made me sure of that theory because the next moment is ellie wearing joels clothes getting ready to leave. she feels guilty for not properly understanding and appreciating joel and taking his love for granted. the art book describes the moment at the dance where she kisses dina like:
Ellie wanted Dina for years. In Dina's first move as a newly single woman, she kisses Ellie in front of the whole town. For a moment, Ellie's life seems like it's hurtling towards happiness.
so this moment coupled with her talk on the porch makes ellie realize that maybe "life is okay" (like that song she sings at the music shop).
there are some criticisms about this game disrespecting joel and making him seem like a villain when in fact it seems to do the opposite.
submitted by Icy_Box_5918
to thelastofus [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 23:47 RedFox938 [CA][US][Selling] Almost 1000 volumes to go! Ultimate Muscle, Lone Wolf & Cub, Excel Saga, Initial D, Haganai, Kimagure Orange Road, Magi, Umineko, Lady Snowblood + lots more. Shojo too - The Heart of Thomas, The Wallflower, CLAMP books, Kitchen Princess, Itazura na Kiss, CMX releases
Hi! I made a post earlier this week about starting to organize and clear out what I've been
collecting over the years... many, many hours later, I've sorted through my stash & have just under 1000 books I want to get rid of in the first cull!
I can ship from Canada or the US - all prices are in USD
- US shipping is $5 or free for orders over $100
- Canada shipping is actual shipping cost (please ask for quote - probably $15+). For orders over $100, I will provide a discount equal to free US shipping for the same order
I'd prefer not to split some sets but will consider it depending on what you're looking for, definitely willing to negotiate on price if buying multiples!
I'm still new to selling here, so if there's anything I missed or that seems out to lunch please just let me know :D
All orders will be shipped out on Monday - I leave for a work trip Tuesday afternoon so won't take any orders I can't ship before then & will put the post back up again when I'm back the next week!
Timestamp Photos - 1 - https://imgur.com/a/HKhPuNO
(May 23, 2023) 2 - https://imgur.com/a/REJgIIp
(May 23, 2023) 3 - https://imgur.com/a/F2ivwIi
(May 26, 2023) 4 - https://imgur.com/a/aLCQpFu
(May 26, 2023)
Close-up photos: Light Novels - https://imgur.com/a/xwAxyzg
Manga - https://imgur.com/a/sfr9LIl
Manga 2 - https://imgur.com/a/IeTzN4b
Manga 3 - https://imgur.com/a/Gv0dJe5
Manga 4 - https://imgur.com/a/bxB30At
Excel File: If you would like a Google sheets version please just let me know!
|Title ||Volume ||# of Vols ||Price ||Total for All Volumes ||Comments |
|A Certain Magical Index (Novel) ||3, 5, 9 ||3 ||V3 & 9 - $9, V5 - $35 ||$44 ||V3 - G4 has a small rip on the back cover, V5&9 - G5 |
|Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World (Novel) ||1-2 ||2 ||$11 ||$22 ||G4 - small sticker residue on back |
|Blood+ (Light Novel) ||3-4 ||3 ||V3 - $20, V4 - $80 ||$100 ||V3 - G3 light shelf wear, V4 - G2 creases on front and back cover in corners, dirty scuffs on bottom & side |
|Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion LN ||2 ||1 ||$20 ||$20 ||G4 |
|Dirty Pair (Novels) ||1-2 ||2 ||$30 ||$60 ||G4 |
|Final Fantasy VII - The Kids Are Alright ||1 ||1 ||$9 ||$9 ||G3 |
|How A Realist Hero Rebuilt The Kingdom ||1-2, 6-9, 11 ||7 ||$8 ||$56 ||Remainder marks (except V6/V7) |
|Katanagatari (hardcover) ||4 ||1 || ||10 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Monogatari Box Sets (Novel) ||1-3 ||3 ||$55 ||$165 ||G4 - Opened but never read |
|Overlord (Novel) ||1-12 ||12 ||$13 ||$156 ||G5 - sealed |
|Sword Art Online Platinum Collector's Edition (Novel) ||1 ||1 ||$125 ||$125 ||G5 - sealed |
|The Ancient Magus' Bride LN ||The Silver Yarn ||1 ||$7 ||$7 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Notenki Memoirs: Studio Gainax and the Men Who Created Evangelion ||1 ||1 ||$90 ||$90 ||G4 |
|The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must be Real LN ||1-3 ||3 ||$8 ||$24 ||Remainder marks |
|Vampire Hunter D (Novel Omnibus) ||1 ||1 ||$12 ||$12 ||G4 - Remainder mark |
|Vampire Hunter D (Novel) ||16, 18-23, 25-29 ||12 ||V29 - $200, V28 - $200, V27 - $100, V26 - $50, V25 - $40, V23 - $40, V22 - $20, V21 - $70, V20 - $80, V19 - $30, V18 - $70, V16 - $15 ||$915 ||($850 for all Vols + Omni) V27-29 - G4, V26 - G3 some dings, UPC sticker on back & remainder mark, V22-25 - G3 dent on top of front cover for all, V20-21 - G4, V18-19- G3 light shelf wear, V16 - G4 |
|Voices of a Distant Star (LN) ||1 ||1 ||$9 ||$9 ||Remainder marks |
|Title ||Volume ||# of Vols ||Price ||Total for All Volumes ||Comments |
|A Certain Magical Index (Manga) ||2 ||1 ||35 ||$35 ||G4/5 |
|A Certain Scientific Railgun ||5-8, 16 ||5 ||V5-8 - $20, V16 - $8 ||$88 ||V5-8 - G4/G5, V16 - G4 remainder mark |
|A Silent Voice ||1-5 ||5 ||6 ||$30 ||G4/G5 |
|Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigations ||2-4 ||3 || ||$140 ||G4 light yellowing on top |
|Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright - Official Casebook ||1-2 ||2 ||25 ||$50 ||G3/G4 - light shelf wear |
|Ace Attorrney: Phoenix Wright ||1 ||1 ||15 ||$15 ||G3/G4 - Price sticker on back cover, ding on top of spine |
|Apocalypse Meow ||1-2 ||2 ||25 ||$50 ||G4 |
|Aqua ||1-2 ||2 ||15 ||$30 ||G3/G4 - sticker residue on front cover, small price sticker on inside of front cover |
|As Miss Beelzebub Likes ||1-2 ||2 ||V1 - $25, V2 - $8 ||$32 ||V1 - G5, V2 - G3 dent in back cover on bottom |
|Astra Lost in Space ||1-5 ||5 ||6 ||$30 ||G3/G4 - V3-4 have smudges/dirt on the left side of the bottom |
|Beauty & the Feast ||1-2 ||2 ||$8.00 ||$16 ||Remainder mark on V1 |
|Beauty and the Beast of Paradise Lost ||1-4 ||4 ||8 ||$32 ||G4/G5 |
|Berserk of Gluttony (Manga) ||1-5 ||5 ||7 ||$35 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Bite Maker ||1, 3 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Black Clover ||1-29 ||29 || ||$170 ||G5 |
|Black God ||1-19 ||19 || ||$225 ||G3/4 - V9-19 have yellowing, V1 has a small slice across the spine. |
|Bleach ||1-74, Colours ||75 || ||$425 ||G5 |
|Bride of Deimos ||4-5 ||2 ||20 ||$40 ||G3/G4 some yellowing, ding on corner of front cover |
|Call to Adventure! Defeating Dungeons With a Skill Board ||1-4 ||4 ||$7 ||$28 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Cat Massage Therapy ||1-2 ||2 ||9 ||$18 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Chillin in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Chronicles of an Aristocrat: Reborn in Another World ||1-3 ||3 ||$7 ||$21 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Cirque Du Freak ||1-9 ||9 ||10 ||$90 ||G3/G4 - light shelf wear, light yellowing on top of some volumes |
|CLAMP - Angelic Layer ||1, 3 ||2 || ||$10 ||G4 |
|CLAMP - Clover (singles) ||2 ||1 ||$6 ||$6 ||G3/G4 - knicks on slipcover. Binding loosening on first/last page |
|CLAMP - Drug & Drop ||1-2 ||2 || ||$60 ||G4 |
|CLAMP - Kobato ||6 ||1 || ||$60 ||G4 some yellowing |
|CLAMP - Legal Drug Omnibus ||1 ||1 ||15 ||$15 ||G3 |
|CLAMP - Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland ||One Shot ||1 ||15 ||$15 ||G4 - sticker residue on back & front cover |
|CLAMP - The One I Love ||1 ||1 ||20 ||$20 ||G3/G4 - crease on edge of back cover |
|CLAMP - Tokyo Babylon (omnibus) ||1-2 ||2 || ||$120 ||G3 - V2 has a rip taken out of bottom of front cover |
|CLAMP - Tokyo Babylon (singles) ||1-2 ||2 ||10 ||$20 ||G3 - light shelf wear. V2 small crease on front cover & bottom of spine |
|CLAMP - Wish (singles) ||1-4 ||4 || ||$20 ||V1-2 - G2 name written on inside of cover, worn, V3-4 - G3 V3 has security sticker on inside of front cover |
|CLAMP - Wish Omnibus ||1 ||1 ||35 ||$35 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Classroom of the Elite ||1 ||1 ||$8 ||$8 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Manga ||1-2 ||2 ||V1 - $10, V2 - $25 ||$35 ||G4 - light shelf wear |
|Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally ||1-3 ||3 ||V1 - $15, V2/3 - $20 ||$50 ||G4/G5 - V1 has light yellowing on top, light shelf wear. V2/3 are new |
|Cosmo Familia ||1-3 ||3 ||$7 ||$21 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Count Fujiwara's Suffering ||1 ||1 ||15 ||$15 ||G3/G4 small rip on top of back cover |
|Crying Freeman ||1-5 ||5 || ||$200 ||G4 - all new & sealed. All have yellowing on top, V4 has yellowing on bottom. Some vols have small tears in the seal |
|Cutie and the Beast ||1, 3 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||Remainder marks, except V3 |
|Densha Otoko ||1-3 ||3 || ||$30 ||G3/G4. CMX releases |
|Drugstore in Another World: The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist ||1-4 ||4 ||$7 ||$28 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Dungeon Dive Aim for the Deepest Level ||1 ||1 ||$7 ||$7 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Edens Zero ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 || |
|Eromanga Sensei ||1 ||1 ||8 ||$8 ||G5 |
|ES Eternal Sabbath ||1-4, 6-8 ||7 || ||$125 ||G4 - V1 has yellowing on all sides & light shelf wear, other vols have some yellowing on top. (Missing V5) |
|Excel Saga ||12, 17-24, 27 ||10 ||V12 - $10, V17-19 - $25, V20-21 - $30, V22-25 - $35, V27 - $45 ||$330 ||G4/G5 - light yellowing on some vols |
|Exo-Drive Reincarnation Games ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Failure Frame ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Fire Investigator Nanase ||1, 3-4 ||3 ||V1 & V3 - $10, V4 - $20 ||$40 ||G3/G4 some yellowing |
|Flame of Recca ||1, 4, 7-8, 11, 13-15, 20 ||9 ||5 ||$45 ||G3 yellowing |
|Fragtime Omnibus ||One Shot ||1 ||$12 ||$12 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Freezing (Omnibus) ||1-4, 19-20 ||3 ||V1-2 - $80, V3-4 - $35, V19-20 - $60 ||$195 ||G4 - some yellowing on top |
|From Eroica With Love ||15 ||1 ||20 ||$20 ||G4 some yellowing |
|Full Metal Alchemist ||1-19, 22-23, 25 ||22 ||5-6 ||$110 ||V1-8 - G2 early volumes are rough, V9-10 - G4, V11+ - G4/G5 |
|GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class ||2-6 ||5 ||V3-5 - $8, V2 & V6 - $25 ||$74 ||G4 - V2, 4-6 have remainder mark |
|Gankutsuou ||1 ||1 ||10 ||$10 ||G3 some yellowing |
|Gente ||1-3 ||3 ||$8 ||$24 || |
|Grenadier ||1-2, 4-5, 7 ||5 ||10 ||$70 ||V1-2 G3 some yellowing & remainder marks, V4-5 & V7 - G4 |
|Gunsmith Cats Burst ||3-4 ||2 ||45 ||$90 ||G5 - sealed. Some yellowing on top of V4 |
|Haganai ||3-9, 11-14 ||10 ||V3-5 - $8, V6 - $20, V7 - $8, V8-9 - $20, V11-12 -$20, V13 - $10, V14 - $20 ||$162 ||V3 - G3 price sticker on back cover, V7 - G3 remainder dot and sticker residue on front & back cover, V13-14 have some sunfading on spine, all other vols are G3/4 with some yellowing |
|Happy Kanako's Killer Life ||1-4 ||4 ||9 ||$36 ||G4/G5 - V1 & V3 have remainder marks |
|Haru's Curse ||1 ||1 ||10 ||$10 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Hatskune Miku: Rin-Chan Now! ||1-4 ||4 ||7 ||$28 ||G4 - V1 has a small crease on top left corner of front cover |
|Hell Girl ||6-9 ||2 ||V6 - $35, V7/8/9 - $125 ||$160 ||G4 - light shelf wear. Security tag on inside of back cover |
|High School Girls ||1-4 ||4 ||7 ||$28 ||G3/G4 yellowing |
|Himouto Umaru-Chan ||1-2, 4, 10-12 ||6 ||8 ||$48 ||G4 remainder marks |
|How Not To Summon A Demon Lord ||1-2, 6, 9, 11-12 ||6 ||$7 ||$42 ||Remainder marks, except V1 & V2 |
|Hungry For You: Endo Yasuko Stalks the Night ||1 ||1 ||8 ||$8 ||G4 |
|I am a Cat Barista ||1-2 ||2 ||9 ||$18 ||G4 remainder mark |
|I Got Caught Up In A Hero Summons ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|I Hate You More Than Anyone! ||8-9 ||2 ||V8 - $20, V9 - $30 ||$50 ||G4 |
|I'm A Wolf But My Boss Is A Sheep ||1 ||1 ||$7 ||$7 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Immortal Hounds ||1-6 ||6 ||8 ||$48 ||G4/G5 |
|Initial D ||1-6 ||6 ||V1 - $35, V2-4 - $25, V5/6 - $15 ||$130 ||G4 - V3 & 6 have yellowing on top. Small scuffs on spine V2 & V6. V1-3 small Tokyopop logo, V4-6 large red Tokyopop logo. |
|Into the Deepest Most Unknowable Dungeon ||1 ||1 ||9 ||$9 ||g5 sealed |
|Is This a Zombie!? ||2-8 ||7 || ||$120 ||G4/G5 - V2 has some yellowing, all others new & sealed |
|Itazura Na Kiss ||1, 5, 7-9 ||5 ||V1 - $20, V5 - $30, V7 - $30, V8 - $10, V9 - $20 ||$110 ||V1 - G3 bend in top corner of front cover & yellowing, rest of volumes G4/G5, V7-9 sealed |
|Itsuwaribito ||1, 3, 5-8, 11-12-, 15, 21 ||10 || ||$90 ||G3/4 - earlier volumes have yellowing on top |
|Judge ||1-5 ||5 || ||$60 ||G3/G4 |
|Junko Mizuno's Hansel & Gretel ||One Shot ||1 ||15 ||$15 ||G4 - some yellowing |
|K-On! College ||1 ||1 || ||$50 ||G4 |
|Kageki Shojo: The Curtain Rises ||One Shot ||1 ||$11 ||$11 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Kannagi Crazy Shrine Maidens ||1 ||1 ||10 ||$10 ||G4 |
|Karate Survivor In Another World ||1-2 ||2 ||7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Kekkaishi ||2-14, 16, 22, 24-35 ||27 ||5-6 ||$160 ||V1-9 - G3/G4, V10+ - G5 |
|Kiichi And the Magic Books ||1-2 ||2 || ||$20 ||G4 some yellowing |
|Kimagure Orange Road ||4-6 ||3 || ||$150 ||G5 sealed |
|King of Cards ||1, 7-8 ||3 || ||$45 ||G4 some yellowing |
|Kitchen Princess Omnibus ||4 ||1 ||75 ||$75 ||G4 Yellowing |
|Kurohime ||1-14 ||14 || ||$150 ||G4 - yellowing on some volumes |
|Lady Snowblood ||2-3 ||2 ||45 ||$90 ||G4 - sealed.V3 has yellowing on all sides, V2 light yellowing on top. Small tears in seals |
|Lagoon Engine + Einsatz ||0-7 ||8 ||V0-6 - $20, V7 - $80 ||$100 ||V1 - G3 price sticker on back, shelf wear. All others G4 some yellowing. Einsatz - G2 has security sticker on inside of back cover & book store stamp on first page |
|Level 1 Demon Lord and One Room Hero ||1, 4 ||2 ||7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Little Devils ||1-3 ||3 ||$7 ||$21 || |
|Lone Wolf And Cub ||1-28 ||28 || ||$400 ||G4 all the "chess piece" original spines. Some volumes have light yellowing, great shape overall |
|Lunar Legend Tsukihime ||1, 4-6 ||4 ||30 ||$120 ||G3/G4 - V1 has yellowing & shelf wear on top/bottom of spine. Price sticker on back of all volumes |
|Madoka Magica: The Movie - Rebellion ||1-3 ||3 || ||$175 ||G4 - very light shelf wear |
|Magi ||3, 5-7, 9, 11-13, 16-20, 23-24, 29 ||17 || ||$150 ||G5 - V3 has some yellowing |
|Mar ||1-2, 4-7, 10-11, 14-15 ||10 || ||$80 ||V1 - G3 sticker residue on back cover, V2 - G3 security tag and stamp on inside of back cover, V4 - G3 Name written on inside cover and Viz survey partially filled out, V5+ - all G3/G4 some yellowing |
|Mars ||1-4, 6-11, 13 + Novel ||12 || ||$175 ||G2/G3 - V11 & Horse With No Name are Ex-lib. Basic shelf/reading wear. V11 has a bent corner on the front cover. (missing vols 5,12,14-15) |
|Mars Red ||1-3 ||3 ||$7 ||$21 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid ||1-5, 7, 9-11 ||9 ||8 ||$72 ||V11 - G4 remainder mark, all others G5 |
|Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: Elma's Office Lady Diary ||3 ||1 ||8 ||$8 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: Kanna's Daily Life ||4-5, 7, 9 ||4 ||8 ||$32 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Monster Guild: The Dark Lord's No Good Comeback ||1-3 ||3 ||$7 ||$21 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Monster Hunter: Flash Hunter ||1-9 ||9 || ||$250 ||G4 - V1&3 have yellowing on all sides, rest of vols only have yellowing on top |
|Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation ||3-6, 8, 10-11, 14, 18 ||9 ||4 ||$40 ||g4/G5 |
|Muscles Are Better Than Magic ||1-3 ||3 ||$7 ||$21 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Mushoku Tensei Jobless Reincarnation (manga) ||1 ||1 ||8 ||$8 ||G4 |
|My Deer Friend Nokotan ||1 ||1 ||$7 ||$7 ||G4 remainder mark |
|My Hero Academia ||1-9, 15-16, 20, 22-25, 29-30, UA ||19 ||5 ||$100 ||G3-G5 |
|My Lovey Dovey Wife Is A Stone Cold Killer ||1-3 ||3 ||$7 ||$21 ||G4 remainder mark |
|My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom ||3 ||1 ||$7 ||$7 ||G4 remainder mark |
|My Senpai is Annoying ||1-8 ||8 ||9 ||$72 ||G4/G5 - V3 & V6 have remainder marks |
|My Wife Has No Emotion ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Neon Genesis Evangelion: Campus Apocalypse ||1 ||1 ||12 ||$12 ||G4 |
|Nicola Travelling Around The Demons' World ||1-2 ||2 ||8 ||$16 ||G4/G5 - V2 has a remainder mark |
|Nightmare Inspector ||1-4, 8 ||5 || ||$40 ||V1-4 - G3 price sticker on back and some yellowing, V8 - G4 yellowing |
|No Matter What They Say Furi-San is Scary ||1-3 ||3 ||7 ||$21 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Oreimo ||1-3 ||3 ||10 ||$30 ||G4 - V2 has a nick on the top of the spine. |
|Oreimo Kuroneko ||3-4, 6 ||3 ||V3-4 - $8, V6 $25 ||$40 ||G3/G4 - light shelf wear. V6 has price sticker on back cover |
|Otaku Elf ||1-4 ||4 ||$7 ||$28 ||Remainder marks, except V1 & V4 |
|Otherworld PIcnic (manga) ||1 ||1 ||6 ||$6 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Paradise Kiss Anniversary Edition ||1 ||1 ||20 ||$20 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Penguindrum ||1-5 ||5 ||8 ||$40 ||V1-2, 5 - G4 remainder mark, V3 & V5 - G5 |
|Peter Grill ||1,3 ||2 ||7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Pure Trance by Junko Mizuno ||1 ||1 ||15 ||$15 ||g5 |
|Rainbow and Black ||1-3 ||3 ||9 ||$27 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Re:Zero: The Frozen Bond ||1 ||1 ||8 ||$8 ||G4 |
|Reborn as a Barrier Master ||1 ||1 ||$7 ||$7 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Reborn as a Space Mercenary ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Red River ||23-24, 28 ||3 ||20 ||$60 ||G4/G5 - all new & sealed. V23 has sunfaded spine |
|Red Snow ||1 ||1 || ||$10 ||G4 Drawn & Quarterly softcover publisher advance copy |
|Reincarnated as a Sword ||1,6 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Ristorante Paradiso ||One Shot ||1 ||$8 ||$8 || |
|Romeo x Juliet ||1 ||1 ||10 ||$10 ||G3 yellowing & light shelf wear |
|Rozl in the Labyrinth ||1 ||1 ||$7 ||$7 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Saint Tail ||2-3 ||2 ||15 ||$30 ||G4 - V3 has a lot of yellowing, V2 looks new |
|Samurai Executioner Omnibus ||1-4 ||4 || ||$90 ||G2 - V1 has some rips, dings and creases, a little wavy, not sure if it's water damage or just stored improperly. All volumes are like well-read Dark Horse Omnibuses, spines are curved and have creases |
|Satsuma Gishiden ||2-3 ||2 ||30 ||$60 ||G4 - V2 is sealed but seal is separating at the top. Yellowing on top/bottom. |
|School Rumble ||1-16 ||14 || ||$200 ||V5 - G3 dent in top of front cover, V14/15/16 - G3 has a little bit of shelf wear. All others G3/G4 with some yellowing |
|Sekirei ||3 ||1 ||35 ||$35 ||G4 - sealed, some yellowing on top |
|She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man ||1-4 ||4 ||$7 ||$28 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Shirley ||1 ||1 || ||$25 ||G4 |
|Slow Life in Another World ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Something's Wrong With Us ||1-4 ||4 ||$8.00 ||$32 ||G4 |
|Spirits & Cat Ears ||1-8 ||8 ||9 ||$72 ||G5 |
|Sundome ||1 ||1 ||30 ||$30 ||G5 sealed |
|Tales of the Abyss: Asch the Bloody ||1-2 ||2 ||15 ||$30 ||G4 - some light yellowing |
|Tamamo-chan's a Fox ||1, 3-5 ||4 ||$7 ||$28 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Apothecary Diaries ||1-4 ||4 ||7 ||$28 ||V1-2 - G4 remainder mark, V3-4 - G4/G5 |
|The Brave Tuber ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Case Files of Jeweler Richard ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Dangers in My Heart ||1-4 ||4 ||8 ||$32 ||G4/G5 - V1,3-4 has a remainder mark |
|The Demon Girl Next Door ||1, 3-5 ||4 ||$8 ||$32 ||G4 Remainder marks, except V1 |
|The Demon Prince of Momochi House ||3, 5-16 ||13 ||8 ||$104 ||G5 |
|The Drops of God ||1 ||1 ||$35 ||$35 ||G3/G4 - shelf weaknicks on spine, small tear on top of back cover |
|The Drops of God: New World ||1 ||1 ||25 ||$25 ||G4 |
|The Elusive Samurai ||1 ||1 ||6 ||$6 ||G5 |
|The Heart Of Thomas ||1 ||1 ||200 ||$200 ||G4 small dents in the top and bottom left corners of the front cover, scuffs from shelf |
|The Honor Student at Magic High School ||1-11 ||11 ||9 ||$99 ||G4/G5 - some light yellowing |
|The Ideal Sponger Life ||1, 7-10 ||5 ||$7 ||$35 ||Remainder marks, except V1 |
|The Invincible Shovel ||1, 3 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The King of Fighters ||1-2, 4, 6 ||4 ||7 ||$28 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Kingdoms of Ruin ||1-3 ||3 ||$7 ||$21 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Misfit of Demon King Academy ||1-4 ||4 ||$7 ||$28 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen ||1 ||1 ||$7 ||$7 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Most Notorious Talker Runs The World's Greatest Clan ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Name of the Flower ||4 ||1 || ||$15 ||G4 some yellowing |
|The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must be Real ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Palette of 12 Secret Colors ||3 ||1 || ||$10 ||G4 some yellowing |
|The Quintessential Quintuplets ||Box 1 (1-7) ||1 ||50 ||$50 ||Sealed |
|The Royal Tutor ||6-15 ||9 ||9 ||$81 ||G4/G5 |
|The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent ||1-4 ||4 ||$7 ||$28 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Seven Deadly Sins ||1-11, 13-15 ||14 ||4 ||$56 ||G4 |
|The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Strange Adventure of a Broke Mercenary ||1-3 ||3 ||$7 ||$21 ||G4 remainder mark |
|The Wallflower ||3-8, 10-36 ||33 || ||$450 ||V3-8 & V10 - G3 yellowing and shelf wear, V11 - G2 sticker residue on front cover, price written in pencil on back page, V12 - G2 sticker & sticker residue on back cover, V13-17 - G3 some have a little sticker residue on back cover, V18 - G2 bend in top right corner of back cover, V19-21 - G3, V22/23/24 - G4 security sticker on inside of back cover, V25-27 - G3, V28 - G2 crease in front cover, V29-36 - G3 |
|The Weakest Contestant of all Space and Time ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Time Stop Hero ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Tomo-chan is a Girl ||1-2, 6-8 ||5 ||$7 ||$35 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Train Man: A Shojo Manga ||1 ||1 || ||$10 ||G4 yellowing. Del Rey release |
|Translucent ||1-3 ||3 ||7 ||$21 ||G3/G4 - V3 has a lot of yellowing. Price sticker on the back covers |
|Trapped in a Dating Sim: Otome Games are Tough For Mobs ||1 ||1 ||$7 ||$7 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Trigun ||1-2 ||2 ||25 ||$50 ||G2/3 shelf wear, V1 has a bent upper left corner on front cover |
|Trigun (B&N Hardcover) ||2 ||1 ||75 ||$75 ||G4 - B&N Hardcover. Light wear on the top of the dustjacket |
|Trigun Maximum (singles) ||9, 11 ||2 ||30 ||$60 ||G4 yellowing |
|Trigun Maximum Omnibus ||4-5 ||2 || ||$300 ||G3 - V4 has a dent in the top of the back cover, V5 has a crease in the top left corner of the front cover |
|Twin Spica ||2-4, 9, 11 ||5 || ||$80 ||G4/G5 - some yellowing |
|Ultimate Muscle ||2-7, 9-11, 22, 28-29 ||12 ||V2 - $30, V3 - $40, V4 - $40, V5 - $70, V6 - $35, V7 - $70, V9 - $100, V10 - $30, V11 - $40, V22 - $30. V28 - $50, V29 - $50 ||$585 ||**535 for the set **- G3 heavy yellowing but otherwise great shape |
|Ultimo ||4-5, 10 ||3 ||V4-5 - $7, V10 - $75 ||$89 ||G4/G5 - light yellowing on top of V4-5 |
|Ultra Kaiju Humanization Project ||1-4 ||4 ||9 ||$36 ||G4/G5 |
|Umineko When They Cry ||4, 8 ||2 || ||$150 ||G3/G4 yellowing, some light shelf weaknicks |
|Uzumaki (viz signature singles) ||1-3 ||3 || ||$50 ||G3 yellowing & some shelf wear |
|Vaizard ||1 ||1 ||$5 ||$5 ||g4 Small scuff on top of spine |
|Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina ||1, 3 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|We Swore to Meet in the Next Life & That's When Things Got Weird ||1-2 ||2 ||$7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Who Says Warriors Can't be Babes ||1,3 ||2 ||7 ||$14 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Wolfsmund ||2-8 ||7 || ||$165 ||G5 |
|Wounded Man ||2 ||1 || ||$15 ||G3 yellowing |
|Yozakura Quartet ||1-5 ||5 ||$6 ||$30 ||G3 - Yellowing, sticker residue or price sticker on back covers. Light shelf wear |
|Zero's Familiar Omnibus ||1-3 ||3 ||20 ||$60 ||V1 - G4 some yellowing, V2-3 - G2 volumes are a little warped, looks like they may have been packed weird or under something heavy, doesn't seem to be water. Yellowing |
BL - Buy the bundle for $120
|Title ||Volume ||# of Vols ||Price ||Total for All Volumes ||Comments |
|Author's Pet ||One Shot ||1 ||$10 ||$10 ||G4 - sticker residue on back cover |
|Hero Heel ||1-3 ||3 ||$9 ||$27 ||G3/G4 - Yellowing, sticker residue on back covers |
|Il Gatto Sul G ||1-3 ||3 ||$10 (V1/V2), $20 (V3) ||$40 ||G3/G4 - Sticker residue on back covers. V3 has yellowing & was not printed with a dust jacket like previous June releases |
|Little Cry Baby ||One Shot ||1 ||11 ||$11 ||G4 - sticker residue on back cover |
|Othello ||One Shot ||1 ||11 ||$11 ||G4 - sticker residue on back cover |
|Our Dining Table ||1 ||1 ||8 ||$8 ||G4 remainder mark |
|Shards of Affection ||One Shot ||1 ||11 ||$11 ||G3/G4 - some yellowing, sticker residue on back cover |
|Yarichin Bitch Club ||1-3 ||3 ||$10 ||$30 ||G4/G5 |
Anime - BluRay
|Title ||Volume ||# of Vols ||Price ||Total for All Volumes ||Comments |
|My Hero Academia - Season 2-4 ||2-4 ||3 ||10 ||$30 ||G4 - no digital code |
|My Hero Academia - Season 5 Part 1 ||1 ||1 ||10 ||$10 ||G4 - no digital code |
submitted by RedFox938
to mangaswap [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 23:00 princess_mombi 6/30 Road-trip South Florida to Reno NV - which route?
After 9 years, we’re moving back west from FL to Reno NV. When we moved out to FL originally, we took the southern route and it took about 6 days with 2 drivers; this time there will be 3 drivers over 5 days. Should we go back the same way or go the more northern route to try something new? I’m worried it might be tornado season across the Midwest at that time and the drive might just be a lot of farm land. Any tips or suggestions or places to make sure to stop on either route? Thanks!
submitted by princess_mombi
to roadtrip [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 22:10 entlassen Nahida is used for my Hyperbloom team. Which 2 dendro chars to use for Nilou Bloom?
Hi, I'm looking for advice on how to build a Nilou bloom team without Nahida. I've gone through jamie's Nilou Bloom guide and watched some of his YT videos. I know that right now the ideal team is Nahida, Collei, Kokomi, Nilou.
We're nearing the end of Sumeru and like many of you
I've picked up a large stable of dendro characters along the way. Nahida and Alhaitham are super invested, but the others are level 70 with no talents. I've farmed enough materials to push 2 more dendro characters to max. My chars:
- Nahida c2
- Alhaitham c0
- Baizhu c0
- Yaoyao c0
- Kaveh c2
- Collei c1
- Kirara c3 (tempted to try for c4 before banner ends)
- Dendro Traveler c6
- For my hydro I have: Kokomi, Yelan, Xingqiu.
My Hyperbloom team is my main team and consists of Nahida, Kuki, Yelan, Xingqiu. I would really like to keep Nahida on that team. I understand a Nilou team might not be ideal without a Nahida, but what would be the next best comp? Looking for suggestions to fill in the gaps:
Nilou + Kokomi + dendro #1 + dendro #2
I was thinking Alhaitham as the on-fielder (though a bit worried he has no off-field dendro aura sustainability when I'm rotating to my hydro chars). The 2nd dendro is wide open. Collei has the mobile/frontloaded dmg, but Baizhu/Yaoyao/Kirara bring healing/shields. I'm also open to not bringing Alhaitham, as I have the mats to max out 2 dendro chars. Just looking for the 2 best dendros that can work well together with Nilou and Kokomi.
Looking for advice, thanks!
submitted by entlassen
to NilouMains [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 22:09 Chrisophylacks Pure PyAE run completed at 842:52:56, AMA
| || | submitted by Chrisophylacks to factorio [link] [comments]
- Did you do it?
- What did it cost?
- Was it worth it?
- Absolutely https://preview.redd.it/enq1vnpkqg2b1.jpg?width=504&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6f9a666ad7d0b4ee632f2c18f7eb44958d9f4cee
As usual, I've decided to keep modpack as pure as possible - this is full PyAE 2.0 with all the latest updates (AM:FM, TURD, rebalanced modules). Additional mods used: FNEI, Helmod, Milestones - nothing game-altering. Map settings: default Py preset, including cliffs.
I had a blast with this modpack. Took 3 months of my life but I don't regret one bit. This base had become my home, I'm sad to leave it but it would be hard to continue without a grand goal in mind. There are quite a lot of late tech I've skipped which may be fun to play with (organ printing, creature mass production, smart farms).
Some screenshots for you: Mall (small part of it) Circuits area, bots are busy here Research area (bot-pipe spaghetti) Casting area (more pipe spaghetti) Full map Map with captions (north) Map with captions (west) Map with captions (central)
Over 1k vanilla trains and 2k stations (I think about 20% stations are unused though). The way I play each unique consumer station has a least 1 dedicated train. Most trains have been upgraded to T3, but there are still some T1 trains chugging along. Milestones (screenshots taken and stitched together before victory, so pyrrhic is missing here)
My past posts with progression reports at various stages: https://www.reddit.com/factorio/comments/111v6lk/starting_pyae_wish_me_luck/ https://www.reddit.com/factorio/comments/1164289/thats_what_it_takes_to_make_a_locomotive_in_py/ https://www.reddit.com/factorio/comments/126xxoo/py1_science_16s_showcase/ https://www.reddit.com/factorio/comments/1298unu/pyanadons_two_major_milestones_completed_at_once/ https://www.reddit.com/factorio/comments/12g8fbt/pyanadons_well_guess_i_have_completed_the/ https://www.reddit.com/factorio/comments/131g3bp/pyanadons_py3_science_done_here_are_some_horro https://www.reddit.com/factorio/comments/13o5il3/pyanadons_intelligent_units_also_know_as_c4_o
Things I liked:
- General progression (at least up until py4 science), each "era" feels very different in a good way.
- AM:FM beacons. This take SE concept of beacons and makes it even more fun. Diet beacons are just great, as you get them relatively early to introduce the concept. I really wish more late-game toys had a diet variant (exoskeletons, smart farms)
- The whole concept of poogood/great/perfect samples as biological analogue to circuits. I wish they were used in more recipes. Perfect samples chain really makes it feel like an ultimate endgame item (along with C4), even though they take a huge grind to automate.
- TURD mechanics is just awesome, you can really customize the chains to your liking. Just one example - I've removed water requirements for Seaweed (including saline water for T2) and that made seaweed practically free in my game, so when having alternative recipes for, say, chelators or fatty acids, I would go with seaweed route.
Thinks I find questionable:
Game flow is structured in a way that each new science packs considerably ramps up the game speed (well, excluding space science which is excruciatingly slow). I've actually unlocked py4 and utility science on the same game day, this was ridiculous. Since this happens so close to the end, there's little incentive researching late game techs, which keeps most of the endgame toys unused (I still had to make a sidetrack to research silver4 while buffering space tech, as it had been a huge bottleneck).
Smart farms are probably the biggest missed opportunity because of that. They have great potential, but take too much time to research and set up considering you have less than 20h to victory and you already have working farm setups.
In general a lot of toys we get are "too little too late". For example, Phadaisus is AWESOME, I would love to have it around py2 when my trains are slow and I'm spending a lot of time in the wild expanding my rail network. But it's unlocked at py3, around the same time hightech locomotives are available which are faster and automatic and your rail network is mostly complete to get anywhere and you have tiling in builds to run fast enough once you get there.
Portable solar panels... I'm sorry, but manually refueling portable generator every ~30 minutes is NOT FUN. Getting panels at chem science (actually late chem science) is just mean. I know there's a TURD to get them earlier, but it requires you to reject a VERY important productivity upgrade.
I can't remember all recipes where I find balancing questionable, but in particular cottonguts come to mind. Why upgraded recipes have a lower pup:cottongut yield while also taking more expensive resources?
Things I skipped:
- Caravans. In general I don't like thinks crawling on my base, and having to pay expensive resources for it. I'm ok with long belts to ore patches. I still think it's a cool addition, just not for me. Aerial caravans are super late.
- Nuclear power. I've actually built a fully functional hexafluoride production/enrichment plant for Nuclear2 chain (~80GW), then found out I need a very significant amount of lithium to actually heat the salt. I don't want to rely on resources so high in production chain for power, so I've just converted it to quartz/creosote block.
- Thermosolar and renewables in general. I built a few fish turbines early and some tidals in logistic era, but that's it. Well, also some VAWTs to power isolated megadars. They are just too weak to justify the space+production costs and non-renewables are practically infinite anyway with default patch sizes. My ultimate power plant is Oil1 (kerosene-fueled). It's cheap to build (excluding turbines of course) and you can make zero input kerosene at a very small footprint with zinc-enriched moondrops.
- Organ printing and creature mass production. Same reason as smart farms, this comes too late (at least for organs I actually considered printing, like adrenal cortexes and venom glands).
I had beacon-related crashes on two occasions but accidentally didn't copy the stacktrace. Crashes are extremely hard to reproduce, but they are related to cut/copy/paste actions with beacons and bots. I made habit of saving the game before I move a beacon. I'll post on discord if I continue playing and encounter this again.
I would like to thank u/pyanodon
and everyone who made and contributed to this modpack! I had a great time, and would probably play again after next major update.
2023.05.27 22:08 mawhitaker541 Easements in Oregon
We sold a home, but retained an easement to access the shop and farm fields behind. The deed easement was very vague in its language, there are ne restrictions listed out, but it also doesn't say "unrestricted" in the language.
The new owner has installed a gate at the bottom of his driveway, but has only been closing it when he knows we are working at our property. There is a 2nd set of gates at the other end of the drive as you cross into our property. He has locked this set of gates and insists because we have another route of access (we put this access in last month) we don't need the easement anymore. Hes also threatening to sue us and get the easement removed.
We have been filming, picturing and documenting as much as possible. We plan to send a cease and desist order as soon as the attorney office opens Tuesday. Are there any other steps we should take to cover ourselves.
submitted by mawhitaker541
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 21:38 wizardsuckbot Paying for Dragonflight with Dailies
Is there a remotely viable route to acquiring enough wow tokens to buy the current expansion by only playing at the previous max? I do not own dragonflight, but could get an otherwise "max" character on retail and farm any available dailies. I mainly returned for wotlk classic, but friends are trying to get me into retail.
submitted by wizardsuckbot
to wow [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 21:24 IceQueenWeiss Selling epic games account + coupon 25% expire june 15
5/26/2023 Coldest Circles Quest Pack
5/19/2023 DEATH STRANDING
5/13/2023 The Sims™ 4 The Daring Lifestyle Bundle
5/5/2023 Kao the Kangaroo
5/5/2023 Against All Odds
4/27/2023 Poker Club
3/10/2023 Epic Cheerleader Pack
12/29/2022 Mortal Shell
12/22/2022 Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
12/22/2022 Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
12/22/2022 Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
12/15/2022 Bloons TD 6
12/15/2022 Fall Guys - Snowberry
11/24/2022 Evil Dead: The Game
11/24/2022 Dark Deity
11/24/2022 Epic Cheerleader Pack
10/28/2022 Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Standard Edition
10/27/2022 Evoland Legendary Edition
10/27/2022 Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
9/2/2022 Destiny 2
9/2/2022 Submerged: Hidden Depths
9/2/2022 Knockout City™
8/16/2022 Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
6/30/2022 Iratus: Lord of the DeadIratus: Lord of the Dead
6/30/2022 Hood: Outlaws & LegendsIratus: Lord of the Dead
6/30/2022 Geneforge 1 - Mutagen
6/23/2022 Roller Champions™
6/23/2022 Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
6/21/2022 Fall Guys
6/3/2022 Wolfenstein: The New Order
5/28/2022 BioShock: The Collection
5/21/2022 Borderlands 3
5/13/2022 Redout: Enhanced Edition
5/11/2022 Terraforming Mars
3/24/2022 EVE Online - Superluminal Pack
3/17/2022 In Sound Mind
3/3/2022 Centipede: Recharged
3/3/2022 Epic Slayer Kit
3/3/2022 Black Widow: Recharged
2/25/2022 Cris Tales
2/17/2022 Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
1/28/2022 DAEMON X MACHINA
1/8/2022 Gods Will Fall
12/30/2021 Tomb Raider GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION
12/30/2021 Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
12/30/2021 Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
12/29/2021 Salt and Sanctuary
12/25/2021 Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition
12/21/2021 Second Extinction™
12/21/2021 Loop Hero
12/19/2021 The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
12/17/2021 Neon Abyss
12/16/2021 Shenmue III - Standard Edition
12/9/2021 Godfall Challenger Edition
12/9/2021 Prison Architect
12/2/2021 Dead by Daylight
12/2/2021 while True: learn()
11/18/2021 Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
11/18/2021 Guild of Dungeoneering
11/18/2021 KID A MNESIA EXHIBITION
11/13/2021 Rogue Company
11/13/2021 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure
11/4/2021 Aven Colony
10/22/2021 Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
10/15/2021 Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
10/15/2021 Paladins Epic Pack
10/7/2021 PC Building Simulator
9/30/2021 Europa Universalis IV
9/28/2021 2064: Read Only Memories
9/24/2021 Santa's Sweatshop
9/16/2021 Speed Brawl
9/9/2021 Nioh: The Complete Edition
9/3/2021 Yoku's Island Express
8/25/2021 Saints Row®: The Third™ Remastered
8/19/2021 Void Bastards
8/12/2021 Rebel Galaxy
8/6/2021 A Plague Tale: Innocence
7/30/2021 Train Sim World 2
7/15/2021 Offworld Trading Company
7/8/2021 Bridge Constructor The Walking Dead
7/1/2021 The Spectrum Retreat
6/24/2021 Sonic Mania
6/24/2021 Horizon Chase Turbo
6/17/2021 Hell is other demons
6/17/2021 Overcooked! 2
5/27/2021 Among Us
5/20/2021 NBA 2K21
5/14/2021 The Lion's Song
4/30/2021 Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
4/23/2021 Alien: Isolation
4/22/2021 Hand of Fate 2
4/15/2021 Deponia: The Complete Journey
4/15/2021 Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
4/15/2021 The First Tree
4/9/2021 3 out of 10: Season Two
4/1/2021 Tales of the Neon Sea
3/31/2021 HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 1 GOTY Edition
3/30/2021 HITMAN 3 - Free Starter Pack
3/25/2021 Creature in the Well
3/23/2021 Magic: Legends
3/18/2021 The Fall
3/6/2021 Wargame Red Dragon - The Millionth Mile
3/6/2021 Wargame Red Dragon - Norse Dragons
3/6/2021 Wargame Red Dragon - Second Korean War
3/6/2021 Wargame: Red Dragon - Russian Roulette [10v10 ...
3/4/2021 Wargame: Red Dragon
2/28/2021 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2
2/25/2021 Sunless Sea
2/18/2021 Absolute Drift
2/18/2021 Rage 2
2/11/2021 Halcyon 6
2/4/2021 Metro: Last Light Redux
1/28/2021 Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition
1/21/2021 Galactic Civilizations III
1/14/2021 STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition...
1/7/2021 Crying Suns
12/31/2020 Jurassic World Evolution
12/28/2020 Stranded Deep
12/27/2020 Night in the Woods
12/26/2020 My Time at Portia
12/25/2020 Darkest Dungeon®: The Musketeer
12/25/2020 Darkest Dungeon®
12/23/2020 Tropico 5
12/21/2020 Alien: Isolation
12/20/2020 Defense Grid: The Awakening
12/19/2020 The Long Dark
12/18/2020 Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
12/17/2020 Cities: Skylines - Carols, Candles and Candy
12/17/2020 Cities: Skylines - Pearls From the East
12/17/2020 Cities: Skylines - Match Day
12/17/2020 Cities: Skylines
12/10/2020 Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition
12/10/2020 Tyranny - Gold Edition
12/3/2020 CRSED: F.O.A.D.
12/3/2020 Cave Story+
11/26/2020 MudRunner - Old Timers DLC
11/26/2020 MudRunner - Valley DLC
11/26/2020 MudRunner - Ridge DLC
11/19/2020 The World Next Door
11/19/2020 Elite Dangerous
11/13/2020 The Textorcist
11/5/2020 Dungeons 3
10/29/2020 Blair Witch
10/29/2020 Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered
10/22/2020 Layers of Fear 2
10/22/2020 Costume Quest 2
10/15/2020 Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
10/15/2020 Kingdom New Lands
10/8/2020 Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
9/29/2020 Heroes & Generals WWII
9/24/2020 RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3: Complete Edition
9/23/2020 Rocket League®
9/17/2020 Football Manager 2020
9/17/2020 Watch Dogs 2
9/17/2020 Stick It To The Man!
9/10/2020 Railway Empire
9/10/2020 Where The Water Tastes Like Wine
9/3/2020 3 out of 10, EP 5: "The Rig Is Up!"
9/3/2020 Into The Breach
9/1/2020 Commander Lilith DLC
8/27/2020 3 out of 10, EP 4: "Thank You For Being An Ass...
8/27/2020 Shadowrun Collection
8/22/2020 3 out of 10 Episode 3: Pivot Like A Champion
8/20/2020 God's Trigger
8/20/2020 Enter The Gungeon
8/13/2020 The Alto Collection
8/13/2020 Remnant: From the Ashes
8/13/2020 Might & Magic: Chess Royale
8/13/2020 3 Out of 10 Episode 2 Foundation 101
8/13/2020 A Total War Saga: TROY
8/6/2020 3 Out of 10 Ep 1 Welcome to Shovelworks
8/6/2020 Wilmot's Warehouse
7/31/2020 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
7/23/2020 Next Up Hero
7/16/2020 Torchlight II
7/10/2020 Delores: A Thimbleweed Park mini-adventure
7/10/2020 The Escapists 2
7/10/2020 Lifeless Planet: Premier Edition
7/10/2020 Killing Floor 2
6/25/2020 AER Memories of Old
6/25/2020 Stranger Things 3: The Game
6/11/2020 ARK Valguero
6/11/2020 ARK Crystal Isles
6/11/2020 ARK The Center
6/11/2020 ARK Editor
6/11/2020 ARK Ragnarok
6/11/2020 ARK: Survival Evolved
6/11/2020 SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION
5/28/2020 Sludge Life
5/28/2020 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
5/21/2020 Sid Meier's Civilization VI
5/14/2020 Grand Theft Auto V
5/2/2020 Amnesia: The Dark Descent
4/23/2020 For The King
4/17/2020 Wheels of Aurelia
4/17/2020 Just Cause 4
4/15/2020 Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments
4/15/2020 Close to the Sun
4/4/2020 Gone Home
4/4/2020 Drawful 2
3/26/2020 Tormentor X Punisher
3/26/2020 World War Z
3/20/2020 Watch Dogs Standard Edition
3/20/2020 The Stanley Parable
2/21/2020 Magic: The Gathering Arena
2/21/2020 Assassins Creed Syndicate Standard Edition
2/14/2020 HD Voice Pack - English
2/14/2020 HD Voice Pack - German
2/14/2020 HD Voice Pack - French
2/14/2020 HD Sound Pack
2/14/2020 HD Texture Pack
2/14/2020 Kingdom Come: Deliverance
2/6/2020 Ticket to Ride
1/30/2020 Farming Simulator 19
1/23/2020 The Bridge
1/10/2020 Sundered Eldritch Edition
1/1/2020 Darksiders Warmastered Edition
1/1/2020 Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
1/1/2020 Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
12/30/2019 Hello Neighbor
12/29/2019 The Talos Principle
12/26/2019 Faster Than Light
12/23/2019 Ape Out
12/13/2019 The Wolf Among Us
12/13/2019 The Escapists
12/5/2019 Jotun Valhalla Edition
11/29/2019 Rayman Legends
11/21/2019 Bad North Jotunn Edition
11/15/2019 The Messenger
11/7/2019 Nuclear Throne
10/24/2019 Layers of Fear
10/24/2019 Q.U.B.E. 2
10/17/2019 Alan Wake's American Nightmare
10/10/2019 Surviving Mars - Mysteries Resupply Pack
10/10/2019 Surviving Mars - Space Race
10/10/2019 Surviving Mars
9/26/2019 Metro: 2033 Redux
9/19/2019 Lego Batman Trilogy
9/19/2019 Batman Arkham - Trilogy
8/21/2019 The Cycle Early Access
8/15/2019 Mutant Year Zero
8/15/2019 Hyper Light Drifter
8/3/2019 Alan Wake
8/3/2019 For Honor Standard Edition
7/25/2019 This War of Mine
7/3/2019 Last Day of June
submitted by IceQueenWeiss
to GamingMarket [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 21:09 CharmingPerspective0 I'll just trow my 2 cents on the race thing because why not
People who says its unfair and an advantage for racing to 100 for the streamers who got early access are right.
They do get an advantage because they can already have a strong build in mind (and tested) to level up, know some good routes to farm and level faster, or even where some of the legendary aspects in the dungeons that will complete the build you were going for.
Its all big advantages and for a race its definitely not a fair one.
But you know what else is an advantage? Paying 20$ to start 4 days before everybody else. Why if i want to be part of the race, i will have to pay 20$ participation fee?
Anyone not buying the early access is probably out of the race befoe it even starts for him.
This whole race to 100 is already unfair from the get go, and so there is nothing to really cry about the streamer advantage. Its all bs in the first place
submitted by CharmingPerspective0
to diablo4 [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 20:27 zanularish One Month of Play (Sort of Review)
| || |https://preview.redd.it/59hsz40vkg2b1.jpg?width=772&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7b7633836b56ad7f7c5d222de395f85dc0ebfe70 submitted by zanularish to MightyDoom [link] [comments]
I have been playing this game for about month and wanted to give a brief rundown on where I am at with the game. Before I do that let me disclose my purchases in the game. I wouldn't consider myself a whale (more like a Dolphin or a minnow).
May Battle Pass
Purchased $7.99 - Value = Not worth the cost. You just don't get enough perks for the Battle Pass for how much it costs. I would say at the value it currently offers they should lower the Battle Pass to $5.00
$4.99 Gem Pack for Gold Slayer
- Value = The cost of gems wasn't worth it but having the Gold Slayer is although I feel like the proc rate on Gold Slayer was nerfed with the most recent update that almost nerfed Flame Belch Samurai Slayer $10 -
Value = Prob Not worth it. You get maybe 2 extra uses (or one for daily missions) from the BFG from this even when it is maxed out. The real hidden value is the increased chance for Glory Kills. The skin is ok but I didn't purchase it for that. I probably should have just skipped this purchase or gone with the Crimson and or Classic Slayer instead. Gameplay -
The game play is overall pretty fun. The weapons all feature unique playstyles and the game tile sets and monster variety is varied and unique enough that a casual player won't get bored if they just login very day to do dailies.
There are some game breaking bugs that prevent this from being a 4/5 or 5/5 game.
Mainly the watch AD to revive works about 1/3 of the time. If it fails you can't default back to any of your other revive options and your run is over. They need to fix this. I understand why they wouldn't want to just give you a free revive if it fails to connect to the add server in case people are using AD Blockers or something but the way it currently fails to connect more than half the time and the player is punished for it is really frustrating. I don't use an Ad Blocker and I am connected to the internet via a solid WiFi connection and Google Fiber.
Secondary weapons will get animation locked and you will stop attacking. Sometimes when this happens you can tap it again and go back to firing your primary weapon but other times you get hard locked and the only thing you can do is Die or force close the app and start over from whatever lvl you were on. The Heavy Shotgun seems to cause this glitch to happen significantly more often. The game should not have me it out of beta with this bug.
Secondary weapons will sometimes shoot at the wall behind you when you first step into a lvl or fire a blank. You will see the fire animation go straight through a mob and do no damage. This happens a lot with the Gauss Rifle. They also need to improve targeting for Secondary weapons because it's kinda skuffed sometimes.
Shoulder weapons targeting is garbage. One of the reasons why the Flame belch was better wasn't just that it did more damage than the other ones but because it had a limited range so it always targets monsters near you. The other shoulder weapons will sometimes choose the monster farthest away from you on the map and then fire into a wall and do nothing. Since they don't fire very often it's very frustrating that you get almost no value out of them most of the time. They either need to improve target acquisition or just give us another button to push so we can use it with skill.
The new Rumble feature is a net negative for the game. It turns itself back on if you turned it off when dailies reset (annoying) and it procs on too many things. It procs on taking damage, Blowing up barrels, Glory Kills, etc but the duration and intensity is the same so sometimes your phone vibrates and you don't even know why because soo much is going on. If they can't make the intensity and duration different for each thing that triggers the rumble then it doesn't add any value to the gameplay experience.
The Burst Rifle
Sucks. I don't think the real problem are the upgrades you can get from it in a run. It has it's own unique playstyle that COULD be fun and interesting but it just does not do enough damage to make up for it being mostly single target and having a slow attack rate. I think if it did 10-15% more damage it would feel significantly better to play.
So here is where I am at personally with account progression.
I am hard stuck on Character DPS and HP. I have maxed out all my equipped gear, and masteries, I have maxed out the Golden Slayer. Every Yellow crate I have opened from the Battle Pass or from Weekly login reward Day 7 has given me a green item (except maybe one). The only reason I have any Blues at all is that I have gotten so many items from playing that I was finally able to fuse things upwards. I think part of this is just really bad RNG but I also think that as someone who spent money on the battle pass and spends energy regularly throughout the day I shouldn't have reached this point where I can't progress any further. The only thing I can do is slowly max out more Slayers for the account wide Slayer buffs they give. Not sure what the solution here is besides making the Battle Pass better and or not being so stingy with the drop rates on Yellow Crates.
I am on Stage 10 7/20. I haven't really tried to finish the UAC facility because I feel like I don't do enough damage and I don't really feeling like struggling through to complete it just for a net loss in coins and argent energy spent. I can complete stage 9 but if I don't get good upgrades I will sometimes fail the run so I just speed farm Stage 8. I am mostly happy with this since most of the people I see completing Stage 10 do 2400 sheet dmg or more. Recommended new content for the game
Achievements that reward gems and or new Slayers.
Example: Blow up 1000 Barrels = 1* and 10 gems Blow up 10,000 Barrels 2* and 50 gems. 100,000 Barrels 3* and 100 gems or a new Slayer. Endless Game mode.
Endless levels that get harder and harder and you go until you fail. Boss Rush mode.
Self explanatory Multiplayer
(assuming they built the underlying infrastructure). Either racing another play through a map or just co-op mode)
Long term goal should be to add a few new weapon and armor types.
Legendary Weapons and Armor.
New level caps.
So if you read this far. Thanks for taking the time. https://preview.redd.it/dfizr50vkg2b1.jpg?width=872&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=46e912daa7f745cd818145a1363a1af35e8eff1d https://preview.redd.it/trvlgi0vkg2b1.jpg?width=930&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7d2493aa1f62e096896e44d63f778858074d4557
2023.05.27 20:09 PeskiestPotato [H] Popular Games [W] TF2 Keys, Game Offers
[H] 112 Operator 911 Operator Agent in Depth Alchemist's Castle Arcade Spirits Armello Backbone Beat Hazard (x3) Calico Cats and the Other Lives Cosmic Express Cris Tales Death Squared Detached: Non-VR Edition DiRT 3 Complete Edition Doughlings: Arcade Doughlings: Invasion Euro Truck Simulator 2 Farming Simulator 17 Firegirl: Hack 'n Splash Rescue Frick, Inc. Garfield Kart - Furious Racing Grid (2008) Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes Guilty Gear X2 #Reload Guns & Fishes F1 2018 F1 2015 Hammerfight Harmony's Odyssey Hyper Gunsport Into the Pit It Returned to the Desert Izmir: An Independence Simulator LEGO® Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham Little Orpheus Lust from Beyond: M Edition Meow Express MirrorMoon EP Monaco Mount & Blade: Warband Nearly Dead Live and Let Die Non-Stop Raiders Orbital Racer PAYDAY 2 Pilgrims Pill Baby Pixross Planet TD Project Chemistry Quadrata Remnants of Naezith Rym 9000 Soul Searching Soulblight Soulflow Space Crew: Legendary Edition Stick Fight: The Game (May Keep) stikir Strange Brigade Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones Sunlight SYMMETRY System Shock 2 System Shock: Enhanced Edition The Amazing American Circus The Inner World Ticket to Ride Wizard of Legend Worms Rumble X-Morph: Defense Complete Pack XEL Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition DLCS/Other: Starfinder Core Rulebook and Starfinder: Junker's Delight (https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/216821337
) Sonic Frontiers - Sonic Adventure 2 Shoes Genshin Impact: Prime Bundle #8 PUBG MOBILE: Don't Bite the Hand That Feeds You Parachute Dead by Daylight: Tome 15: ASCENSION – Rift Pass Frostpunk Original Soundtrack Zombie Army 4 Season 1 Pass Roblox: Murder Mystery 2 Knife Crown (May keep) Spy Tactics - Norris Industries
IGS Rep: https://www.reddit.com/IGSRep/comments/x2wbq3/peskiestpotatos\_igs\_rep\_page/?utm\_source=share&utm\_medium=ios\_app&utm\_name=iossmf
SteamTrade Rep: https://www.steamtrades.com/use76561198822768255
submitted by PeskiestPotato
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 19:49 Aurelius_Red TIMELINES Ver. 1.9
🐈⬛ Another Eden Timelines (ver. 1.9)
I BEG YOU, KIND FELLOW AE FAN, PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTSBy that I mean any plot points or lore beyond the stuff prior to The Goddess of Time content
UPDATE NOTE: This is the final version of the pre
-2.0 update, which I'm told will turn my mind to mush. Here, numerous grammar corrections can be found, and I deleted some unnecessary snark.
In version 1.9, I so far have the lore and events from The Cat Beyond Time and Space
(ver. 1.0), The Ogre Wars
, Episode: The Celestial Tower and the Shadow Witch
(lore only as it pertains to Palsifal and Cyrus) and the necessary Episode: The Closed-off Open World and the Azure Rebel
I have not
included the other necessary Episode Two Knights and the Holy Sword
since it doesn't seem
important to the Main story. (Sorry, Deirdre and Annabel, but brief cameos in The Ogre Wars
don't count for much.) If it ends up being important to ver. 2.0's plot, I'll add it in the next update. Episodes like the IDA ones and the Ocean Palace stuff have been omitted for similar reasons. Again, if they turn out to be important, I'll add them.
————— ORIGINAL timeline —————
- In the beginning, the primal forces of Order and Chaos fought. (That old chestnut.) The resulting Dimensional Vortex dispersed Chaos throughout the universe, while Order coalesced into matter, I guess. Chaos, in some sense, is still pissed about things ending up less than chaotic, apparently. (Another old chestnut.)
- In a time before written history, Titans rule the world. They create a mystical sword out of mystical rock, as people are wont to do. (It eventually winds up in the hands of a human, King Parsifal.)
- ~ 20,000 y.a., Antiquity consisted of various human tribes getting along just fine — which is how you know this is fiction — and the planet’s power came from the four Elementals: Salamander (fire) Sylph (wind) Gnome (earth) and Undine (water). [Note: If there had been a “heart” elemental, they could have summoned Captain Planet.]
- At some point, they must have expired, scattering Prisma: shards of their corpses which contain fragments of their power. [The reason for this would be altered to be the Elementals sacrificing themselves to stop Phantom.] The four Elemental Arms are also created from their leftover energy.
- King Palsifal declares war on another nation, or else they declare war on his nation first. During the course of the war, a guardian of the forest, is killed. This drives his wife, formerly the Green Witch, Reptires, mad with grief. She becomes the Dark Witch, being taken over by the malevolent spirit of the Shadow Witch.
- Reptires, holding a grudge against King Palsifal, slays his wife and son. His grief is immense. Failing to stop the royal family's doom, Cyrus - a royal retainer from the East - is defeated and cursed with the form of a frog.
- Over thousands of years, it seems likely that some humans grew closer to nature - growing to resemble beasts (beastfolk) - while others used Prisma to build modern civilization to mimic the cities they’d known prior to the Elementals’ destruction. This caused considerable friction between the humans and beastfolk, the former valuing the power of Prisma and the latter having some innate elemental power.
- ~ 3,000 years before the present, the Ogre Clans - led by Zennon atop Ogre Spike - and the Thunder King make war. The war may well have started when the Thunder King "stole Zennon's girl," Feiona (which I take to mean either Zennon's wife or daughter). Together, they have a son, Alfaldo. (Methinks I know where Feinne and Aldo's respective names derive from.) At some point, Feiona passes away.
- During the course of the war, Alfaldo is slain by the ogre clan. The Thunder King kills Zennon with Palsifal's holy blade. In this moment, the collective rage of the ogres slain that day attach themselves to the king’s sword, possessing it - transforming it into the cursed blade Ogre Rancorem.
- At some point after the war, Ogre Rancorem was placed at the base of the World Tree, turning it into a malevolent plant, for some reason. In response, people build the Dogma Tower was built to prevent the tree from growing above ground and spreading evil.
- 1 AD, the Kingdom of Miglance is founded, apparently beginning the current calendar. Seven kings into the family's reign, we reach the Present Day.
- 300 AD, the Present. I suppose Aldo and Fienne were not originally a part of this era’s original timeline. [In the updated timeline, obviously, The Player Timeline goes down when the Beast King makes off with Feinne.] However, come to think of it, the cat - Sorik - that would be Kyros did wander into an inexplicable portal from that time period. (I guess that really kicked everything time-altering off. Whether that event is part of the Original Timeline, I guess is up to interpretation.)
- ~700 AD, Prisma in general began to noticeably lose power. So, Xeno Prisma was invented 400 years before the Future era. Therefore, it would have been around 700 AD.
- The surface of the planet, now absent working Prisma, loses the ability to sustain enough energy to support civilization, becoming inhospitable for human beings. (What became of the Beastfolk is difficult to say, but it’s hard to imagine they weathered the change well, tied to nature as they were.) Luckily, with Xeno Prisma, humans figure out how to lift islands into the sky. They subsist there amidst the clouds, with increasingly futuristic technology, for about four centuries.
- Xeno Prisma works well for about four centuries, but its synthetic nature meant it was a solution with an end date. And the end date would result in the destruction of all space and time: the Timequake.
- 1100 AD, Geo Prisma, the proposed solution Professor Chronos devised to prevent inherent time-quake set to materialize from Xeno Prisma’s destruction, was invented.
- At some point, Chronos created the Synth Humans as well. He created two prototypes, Galliard and Helena, formerly human lovers. Their memories are wiped in the process.
- Chronos married Professor Madoka and had two children, Eden (EE-den) and Cecile (siss-EEL). Sorik the Cat inexplicably arrived via a wormhole from 300 AD. Chronos names it Kyros and it forms a bond with the family as its pet.
- Eden, and years later, his newborn sister, Cecile, are implanted with Alpha Geo, bits of a prototype of Geo Prisma. Cecile’s bit is developed three years after Eden’s, and is seen as an improvement.
- Despite the professor’s best efforts, the Geo Prisma doesn’t work as planned, and a time warp occurs, (though at least it wasn’t the bigger, universe-ending type). Chronos, his wife, his two children, and his cat are thrown across time and space. (I may be imagining this, but I could have sworn Chronos would later say that the time warp in question was initiated on purpose so that Chronos could go back 20,000 years to study the Elementals directly.)
[NOTE: Sorik's time-hopping may well have not have been part of the original timeline. But even so, I can't see how the subsequent timelines would have been spawned without Sorik/Kyros ending up in the final portal.]
- If one imagines the original timeline going on after the Chronos family time warp, it must not have lasted too much longer as the Xeno Prisma would have shortly failed and destroyed everything. If not, the timeline ends after the Chronos family exit via the time warp. I suppose it doesn't matter for our purposes.
————— NEW Timeline —————
The events prior to player control follow. I will clearly mark when the player's journey begins.
- Chronos lands in Antiquity, and there sets about his plan to destroy the future timeline in order to prevent the destruction of all space and time. (His wife, Madoka, I don’t know - I think we’re to assume she died, but I highly doubt that.)
- Eden saved Cecile and Kyros, somehow, during the time warp, dooming himself to 16 years of isolation. During that time, he was transformed by chaos (I think) into an evil titan monster: Chronos Menas. You know how it is.
- Cecile and Kyros together arrive in 284 AD, in the Moonlight Forest, and taken in by the Mayor acting as their grandfather — but not before Cecile turns Kyros into a human who resembles her brother, using the power to the Alpha Geo imbeded in her. In doing so, Kyros loses his cat memory, because as every alchemist knows, creation can only come from sacrifice. The Mayor names the boy who resembles Eden “Aldo” and Cecile “Fienne”. (AHL-do and FEE-nay.)
- A few years later, when Fienne is a young girl, she was picking mushrooms in the forest and met Altena - part of the beastfolk royal family - who had sprained her ankle. Feinne healed it with her Alpha Geo powers, and she and Altena become fast friends. Only later, after Aldo had to break up a confrontation between them and some village bullies, are they told to not see one another anymore.
- At some point prior to 300 AD, a young Aldo comes into possession of the corrupted sword Ogre Rancorem. The details are sparse, but apparently the beast within harbors some special hatred for Aldo. Rancorem, unhappy that an alternate version of the holy sword it inhabits exists in this same timeline, decides to play the long game and someday use Aldo to bring Zennon and the other ogres, along with the Thunder King, into this timeline. Why? To make it that the holy sword is destroyed, and, in the process, to have its revenge against the Thunder King.
This is the updated timeline, which is to say the series of events from the perspective of Aldo, time-hopping as he does. In other words, from here on, I’m writing about the sequence of events that follows the game’s events as one plays through them.
Part 1: The Cat Beyond Time and Space
- It’s 300 AD and Aldo (formerly the cat Sorik/Kyros, now physically an Eden clone) is a guard of the town of Baruoki in the Kingdom of Miglance. Somehow, he has come into possession of Ogre Rancorem, and even though he’s unable to unsheathe it, he takes it with him everywhere. “Cecile,” now going by “Feinne,” doesn’t remember anything from the original timeline, either, owing to her having been an infant during the time hop. Feinne’s role in society is to collect mushrooms and make Aldo lunch.
- Their cat, Varuo, wanders into a random portal (much as Sorik did in the Original Timeline). Aldo follows, meeting the Dream Master at the Gallery of Dreams. He takes this all in stride, considering what a massive discovery it is.
- The Beast King, Guildna, and his henchman, Vares, barge into the Mayor’s house and kidnap Feinne in order to use her dormant power to rule the world. (Somehow! The Mayor is the most powerful fighter in the game! He trains Aldo, afterward! How is no one finding this odd?) Vares breaks some poor guy’s neck during the course of all this, but I guess no one knew the guy because no one mentions him ever again.
- Giving chase, Aldo is easily defeated by Guildna. Needing Aldo alive, Ogre Rancorem awakens in order to defend him. While it is not enough to win outright against Guildna - despite going of far as to awaken the Another Force power - the Beast King spares Aldo “in deference” to Ogre Rancorem.
…800 years later….
- After his grandfather, the most powerful character in the game (Hello?), teaches him some fighting techniques, Aldo is accosted by Vares in the Moonlight Forest. Though Aldo wins the duel, Vares summons a couple chimera to hunt him down. Mysteriously, before the monsters can attack Aldo, a portal appears just in time to transport him to safety.
- Prior to Aldo’s arrival in Elzion, things proceed much as they did in the Original Timeline. As a reminder: the Prisma lose their power, the earth spoils, Xeno Prisma is invented and allows humans to exist on floating islands, then Xeno Prisma begins to dangerously lose power around 1100 AD. Professor Chronos and his wife, Professor Madoka, begin to construct Geo Prisma to counteract Xeno Prisma’s world-ending destruction, they put Alpha Geo bits into their children Eden and Cecile, and the whole family - including their cat, Kyros - is sucked into a dimensional vortex.
- After the disappearance of the Chronos family, the Synth Humans, apparently discriminated against and mistreated by regular human meatbags, violently revolt, led by Galliard. Initially, he only targets the human military, and only enough to attempt to force peace talks.
- The Rebellion Circuits - implanted in many Synth Humans by the mysterious Cardinal Vestige - activate and drive Synths mad with rage for humanity. The Cardinal Vestige, a clandestine group with the goal of humanity's survival no matter the cost, initiated the rebellion so that humanity would fight with Synth Humans instead of fighting amongst themselves (as humans are wont to do).
- Though Helena and Galliard were not implanted with Rebellion Circuits, the latter decides to not abandon his chipped comrades. (Galliard and Helena seem to be aware of the inevitable timequake that will occur when Xeno Prisma fails, and perhaps also fight to prevent this, but I'm unsure on that point.)
- Around this time, before or after the rebellion begins, the Administrator is chosen to lead Elzion by a quantum computer.
- During a Synth Human raid in 1090, Amy's mother is killed. Amy, a blacksmith's daughter and bad cook, swears revenge. She eventually becomes the star fighter for humanity.
- In 1100 AD Elzion, Aldo - arriving out of the wormhole from 300 AD - meets both Amy and KMS android Riica. With help from Amy's brilliant friend Sebastia, the granddaughter of KMS's chairman, they go on to defeat the leader of the Synth Humans, Galliard. Helena mourns his death, but chooses not to fight the party, desiring as she always has a peaceful co-existence with humans.
[Side note: Amy, while speaking of her late mother inside Sebastia’s house, says that someday she’d help bring an end to suffering in the world, thereby creating, quote, “another Eden.” We’re meant to take that as the origin of the game’s title. But it is actually a red herring, as Aldo is revealed to be a clone of his former friend Eden, and therefore in a literal sense “Another Eden
- The future timeline is suddenly erased, along with Amy and everyone else. As Aldo gazes across the ruins of humanity, the Phantom appears and tells him that it’s essential that Aldo travel far back in time to stop someone from accomplishing this destruction. Aldo agrees to do so, and enters the portal that the Phantom generates for him. Little does Aldo know, the Phantom is an agent of Chaos, and they want the deteriorating Xeno Prisma to destroy all of time and space.
- Professor Chronos, working in Antiquity, is the one who has built a quantum computer in order to erase the Future Timeline, thereby preventing the Xeno Prisma from blowing up… at the small cost of the existence of countless thousands of people.
- Aldo and Riica wind up in Antiquity, about 20,000 years ago, and dispel a black miasma controlling the elemental Salamander. The elemental tells the pair that he senses a darkness coming from Palsifal Castle.
- Indeed, the king has lost his wits, having been led astray by the Oracle/Chronos. To reiterate: the professor is working to erase the future in which Xeno Prisma destroys all of space and time. “Difficult problems call for difficult solutions” type, he is.
- King Palsifal won’t hear Aldo out because he wants his wife and kid back, and most likely wants to change the timeline to prevent their untimely deaths at the hand of the crazed witch. He teleports Aldo and Riica to a swamp, where they meet Frog Cyrus, the former human royal retainer who has been transformed an amphibian by the aforementioned witch. He joins the party in order to try and make the king see reason.
- The three head to the Tower of Time, an invention of the Oracle/Chronos, and find it is both a synthetic living organism and the quantum computer mentioned earlier. (“Visus,” it’s called, for some reason.)
- They permanently shut the computer down, ruining the Oracle’s schemes and restoring the Future. The Phantom then reappears and thanks Aldo making things so that the Xeno Prisma can eventually destroy all of time and space, which shocks the party. He also calls Aldo “kit of Chronos,” which everyone takes as the Phantom saying that Aldo is Chronos’s actual kid; the Phantom is in fact being literal and saying the short form of the word “kitten.”
…in the Spacetime Rift….
- The Phantom generates another portal, transporting Aldo, Riica, and Cyrus to parts - and times - unknown.
…in the Present….
- The party arrive at the Spacetime Rift - specifically, Time’s Forgotten Stop - and meet Master, a mysterious bartender who speaks in riddles, both claiming to know and not know Aldo. He informs them about the pillars of light, effectively portals themselves, and the party use one to travel back to the Present, 300 AD.
- King Miglance tells them that his father (the previous king) and Aldo’s grandfather had “valor” when they were young, confusing Aldo, but the topic quickly becomes that of the invading beastfolk army.
- The party volunteers to take a break from trying to prevent the destruction of all space and time to help guard Miglance. On the way to destroy a scouting party, Aldo and company instead meet Mobecha and Pepori, beast friends of Feinne. They warn Aldo about Ogre Rancorem’s true nature, and the party repels its attack. The Ogre agrees to obey Aldo and reverts back to sword form, which it claims is now at full power for Aldo to command. Not for the last time, everyone is pretty forgiving of the sword trying to kill them, possibly because Another Force is too valuable to give up.
…in the Future….
- As the beast army attacks Miglance, the party catches up with Guildna, cornering the Beast King atop the castle. Amy fortuitously arrives to help, having been restored thanks to the party’s adventures in Antiquity. After finally defeating the Beast King, he seems to die. (He disappears in green light, suggesting Alpha Geo interference.). The party then goes, as Aldo says, “back to the future” (™️) to find Professor Chronos.
- Sebastia, a gifted friend of Amy’s, reveals that she knows the Administrator, and is able to secure an audience for the party. The Administrator grants them access to the Xeno-Domain research structure through the Babel Elevator. There, they view a hologram recording left by Chronos and Madoka intended for one, or both, of their children. Since Aldo is effectively a clone of Eden’s, the recording is triggered anyway. (Kyros, in cat form, can also be seen in the picture if you look closely.)
- Upon reaching the Xeno and Geo cores, the Xeno Prototype orb begins to somewhat malfunction. While it is not yet bad enough to trigger the timequake that would end all time and space, it’s bad enough to open three red portals to the Corridor of Time Layer, connecting Antiquity, the Present, and the Future. Professor Chronos appears (somehow!) and asks Aldo - the person he believes to be his son - to travel into the Corridor and use his Alpha Geo to dissipate the timequake. Too bad Aldo has no Alpha Geo within him, as he is not actually Eden.
- The party almost stops the destruction, too, those meddling kids. But the Phantom appears and demonstrates how he’ll just use a spare floating island to create the quake with the tremendous force of its impact.
- The island, transported through time, arrives in Antiquity, but the Four Elementals sacrifice themselves to destroy it, sending pieces of their corpses flying around the world, falling at random. This, in the updated, current timeline, is the reason why Prisma is dispersed across the world.
…in the Future….
- However, the Phantom can claim a partial victory, as all this only delayed the destruction of time and space. A Dimensional Vortex forms, and it is only a matter of time before it sends everything into oblivion.
- Having been time-warped to the Future, 5 days pass there, and Aldo stands on a beach like a moody teen, being all defeatist and mopey. Then the Gallery Master shows up and gives him a pep talk, Aldo acting as if it’s the most natural thing in the world. Aldo then promptly finds Riica, Amy, and Cyrus and joins them once more.
- They reach the Synth Hydra Riftbreaker airship, newly created by the Synth Humans with leftover Chronos tech, which travels through time. The party is unable to enter it, however.
- Helena, though nominally a pacifist, joins the party. (She fights them first, making an exception due to lingering resentment over Galliard's death, I guess.) She aids them in gaining entrance to the airship.
- Together, they convince the other Synth Humans to join humanity’s cause. (They do this by using the effective, time-tested strategy of beating the shit out of one’s enemies until they see things your way.)
- The gang meets with the Oracle/Chronos who takes them to the Tower of Stars. There, he reveals that he and his family had entered the portal willingly, in an effort to go back to Antiquity to study the Elementals in order to find a solution to the timequake. But a gust of time-wind (time weather is a thing, it seems) arrived en route and blew the family their separate ways.
- However, Chronos just now managed to complete the fruits of his labors: the Geo Metal. The professor’s face was scarred from years of radioactive exposure, and after King Palsifal deals him a fatal blow, he and Aldo get a Vader-Luke moment as he asks his mask to taken off one last time. Also, Palsifal, defeated by the party, dies. (No one seems to care; Cyrus doesn't react, that I recall. Odd.)
…in the Present….
- Aldo then receives the Primeval Gem, which is made of remnants of Order or something, and it’s effective against Chaos. But since the Synth Hydra needs time to power it up, and Vares randomly somehow arrives on the airship somehow and invites Aldo to come die trying to rescue his sister (lol ok), they decide to go rescue her.
- At the Beast King’s Castle, after the party arrive in the throne room, Feinne unintentionally starts freaking out due to her Geo Prisma power by collecting the the energy of other worlds. Geo Angurius forms from a union of Feinne and Altena, calling itself the perfect fusion of Geo Prisma and Elemental. But the party mortally wound it, and Altena decides to let Feinne go so that Feinne, at least, can survive. Altena then “dies” the same way as her brother, in a green light, suggesting Feinne’s Alpha Geo powers somehow preserves her.
- Using the Primeval Gem’s power to fuel a cannon blast from the airship, the gang punches a hole through the Dimensional Vortex. The ship can’t quite make it all the way, so the party travels to its core on foot.
- There, they meet Phantom once again, and defeat him (?) in battle. However, the Phantom survives and reveals Chronos Menas, a titan monster who is extremely angsty and made of dark flesh and fire. This gigantic monster uses the Alpha Geo power. But how can that be? His real identity is revealed to be: Eden! (If you’ve been reading all of this from the beginning, you knew that, but remember the first time you found out? Wow!)
- It is revealed that Eden made sure to save his sister (Cecile/Feinne) and his cat (Sorik/Kyros/later Aldo) from the time-wind gust 16 years ago. While his sister and cat ended up in the Present, he was stuck in Chronos’ Umbra - the heart of the Dimensional Vortex - for these past 16 years. There, in the darkness of the abyss, he was driven mad. His imperfect Alpha Geo was further warped in the void, becoming, basically, Chaos.
- Aldo accepts his cat origins fairly quickly, compared to how I would have taken the news. (Side note: if one goes back and watches the game’s initial cutscene, one can - barely! - see Kyros in the bushes behind Cecile’s baby basket. The clues were there the entire time! It is revealed Aldo is both “Another” version of Eden and the titular Cat Beyond Time and Space!)
- The gang rush in and battle Eden, all the while trying to get him to see reason. Eventually, only Aldo (Kyros), Feinne (Cecile), and Eden remain facing each other. Through the power of love and remembrance - and Aldo transforming back into a cat and running full force into Eden - they are able to bring Eden back to his senses. He tells his sister it’s time to give up their Geo Prisma powers, and in doing so they deus ex machina everything back to normal. Also, however, is nowhere to be found. (I wonder where Kyros is now, though,” wonders Amy. “Did he merge with Eden, or what?”)
- In a green flash (Geo Prisma power, seems - Eden’s will, in this case?), Kyros reappears inside the Mayor’s house. He then transforms into Aldo (perhaps also via Eden’s wishes). He and the others to resolve to look for Eden.
So ends the first part of the game, Version 1.0, The Cat Beyond Time and Space
~ OGRE WARS (ver. 1.5)
- In 300 AD, after the events of the The Cat Beyond Time and Space, the game devotes itself to something so important that it gets its own version number - 1.5 - but so unimportant that it doesn't amount to version 2.0 ... The Ogre Wars! [Note: I'm told this is because the events were initially to be included in 1.0, but it was decided that would have made The Cat Beyond Time and Space too bloated. I concur.]
- The Mayor tells our heroes (as a refresher: Aldo, Feinne, Amy, Riica, and Helena) that there are rumors of the site of an ancient battle, where eerie screams are heard. The group decide to investigate to see if they can locate clues as to the fate of Eden, Guildna, and/or Altena, all of whom met their supposed ends involved in some ways with Geo Prisma.
- Sure enough, both Altena and Guildna are revived via Feinne's Geo Prisma. Finding it awkward to have a deutero-antagonist with the blood of thousands of people on his hands joining the party, Geo Prisma brings back Guildna in his young adult form - the Guildna that existed at the start of the game’s very first cutscene, in fact. So, prior to his having committing acts of atrocity. (Geo Prisma likely running the same software that turns cats into clones of humans.) It yanks him out of the original timeline just before he meets the infant Feinne. Guildna meets his (now older) sister on Snake Bone Island.
- Ogre Rancorem temporarily frees itself of Aldo's control and opens up a massive portal in the sky. Out descends the Ogres Spike, transported there from about 3000 years ago, prior to the defeat of the Ogres. With them, the human Thunder King and his soldiers, as well - wielding his own version of Palsifal's holy blade. Ogre King Zennon reveals himself, too, though he retreats with his minions. Lastly, Ogres Spike is encased in an impenetrable shield.
- Beneath Miglance Castle, the Mirror (mirror on the wall, as it literally is) recounts the story of Ogre Rancorem possessing the sword of Palsifal around 3,000 years prior... adding the detail that the sword was created out an ancient magical stone by Titans, long vanished from this world. (Weirdly, the king of Miglance has the original, uncorrupted Palsifal blade, despite being from the same timeline when it was transformed into Ogre Rancorem.) The Mirror then tells of the Elemental Arms, ancient weapons connected to the Four Elementals from Antiquity, saying the Ogres had sought them out.
- The party is informed that a huge black-winged monster has been seen on Snake Bone Island. Traveling there, they reunite with Altena and the younger, reformed Guildna, and everyone puts their... edited pasts aside. They also reunited with Vares - revealed to be a smaller, kinder blue dude - and meet his twin sister, Myra. (It appears that the fact Vares snapped an innocent Baruoki man’s neck in Chapter 1 has been forgiven and/or forgotten.)
- Guildna asks Aldo and friends to accompany him to find the island's Genesis Dragon God to acquire a power-up, and they agree. They stop by the former Beast King's castle for a mandatory side quest, and afterward finally arrival at the Dragon God's heart. There, the god's vassal appears and is initially skeptical that Aldo is pure enough to save the world when he wields an evil blade. Aldo proves how pure he is by violently beating the vassal, and is given the power to increase his strength many-fold if he can collect an absurd amount of items by farming dungeons.
- Zennon kidnaps Altena. He tells our heroes to bring him the four Elemental Arms in exchange for her life. (One of these being Guildna's Crimson Blade.) This ends Part 1 of Part 1.5, if you're keeping track.
- Part 2 of Part 1.5 begins with Guildna confirming that his Crimson Blade houses the power of Salamander. Cyrus suggests the group travel back to Antiquity so that they may ask his associate, Dummy, what next to do. Somehow, the group thinks thinks that sounds right, and they depart.
- Cyrus's friend Dummy is - without explanation - literally a straw dummy. It reveals that phantoms of the Elementals can be found at Purgatory. Purgatory is a bardo-ish place in the world one can travel to and talk with dead people, somehow.
- Here's a sentence I never imagined I'd type: A straw dummy transports the team to Purgatory using astral projection.
- In Purgatory, the team fights the spirit remains of the Four Elementals, which is fine thanks for the Elementals saving the universe from annihilation in ver. 1.0. They gather the Four Elemental Arms: Earth Spirit’s Ax, the Wind Spirit’s Lance, the Water Spirit’s Katana, and the Fire Spirit’s Sword.
…in the Future….
- Zennon, it turns out, cannot be trusted. While handing over the Elemental Arms, he briefly “frees” Altena only to use her as a biological base for combining the Arms, creating one giant, dark sword. He could kill everyone in an instant, he claims, but he chooses to do the villainous thing and leave the protagonists with time to think of a plan to defeat him.
- Amy has the bright idea to visit Sebastia to see if she has a bright idea. She googles and finds out the Ogre Key. It was at the Macminal Museum, but it was abandoned. Aldo and Amy manage to get it reopened by time-hopping, but “neohumans” Amy used to know, Clughorn and Mildy, steal the key. (Amy dated a guy named… Clughorn?) Neohumans are mutants, in the X-Men sense, with psychic powers.
…in the Present...
- The pair of Neohumans hide out in Toto Dreamland, an amusement park. The protagonists confront them and defeat the monster the two channel. Mildy and Clughorn retreat, leaving the Ogre Key. Mildy, remarkably, calls the new Neohuman organization the Chrono Clan.
- The fellow from the Gallery of Dreams shows up out of nowhere and "sharpens" the twin blades wielded by the Thunder King and King Miglance. Also, in secret, he switches the blades. This sort of becomes clear, later.
- Ogre Key in hand, our heroes return to 300 AD to do battle with the ogres. The key disables the forcefield around Ogres Spike, and the combined armies of Miglance and Thunder attack from three sides.
- After avenging the Thunder King's son, Alfaldo (awfully similar name to Aldo), killed years ago in the Thunder King's timeline, Ogre Rancorem takes control of Aldo. The sword-ogre threatens the life of the Thunder King, but Aldo's friends beat him mercilessly until he is freed from its control. Ogre Rancorem promises not to do it again, and everyone is satisfied, somehow.
- Everyone comes together and defeats Zennon, the killing blow struck by the Thunder King. However, as Zennon dies, the souls of the ogres that day slain converge on the Thunder King's sword - it turns into another version of Ogre Rancorem. (Aldo's version does its best to explain the situation.) This way, since the Thunder King's sword remained uncorrupted, they all end up with two Ogre Rancorems instead of three. Follow so far?
- King Miglance gives the Thunder King his own Palsifal's holy blade, uncorrupted as it is, and the Thunder King and his troops return to their own timeline. Since the Thunder King has both the uncorrupted *and* the corrupted version of the same sword, the timeline remains in such a way that both Aldo and King Miglance will someday come into possession of their respective versions of the same weapon in the same timeline.
- Ogre Rancorem apparently planned out the whole thing - summoning the Ogre Spike into our timeline - so that our timeline would be altered to the extent the holy blade of Palsifal would not exist, but things played out differently in the game's timeline, thanks to us. (Aldo: "My head's going to start hurting if I think anymore about this." Mood, Aldo, mood.) Altena is returned to normal.
- Ogre Rancorem sets up a sequel by saying "the Goddess of Time" would soon return and that he'll have need of Aldo when she arrives.
~ EPISODE: The Closed-off Open World and the Azure Rebel (ver. 1.9)
[NOTE: There are other Episodes up until this point, of course, but I don't believe any besides this one and parts of the Celestial Tower
one - so far - are integral to understanding the Main Story. If that turns out to be untrue and Part 2 of the Main Story requires knowledge of one or more of the other Episodes, I'll add them in at some point.]
...in the Future...
- Leongrantze Figaro San - "Leo" - the youngest company officer at KMS, becomes very bored and decides to put into motion a complicated plan to make business dealings with mysterious forces in an alternate world. (I guess they luckily use the same currency, or else there's an exchange rate that I can't possibly understand.)
- Becoming smitten with Sebastia, the granddaughter of the CEO of KMS, he finds her old school project schematics and begins mass producing... well, it's basically a gundam. He decides that's what he'll sell, but he does so behind the backs of his fellow KMS leaders.
- KMS invents LeA-BAK, a rogue Synth Human created by KMS, modeled on Galliard. Leo enlists it to further his plans by enticing it with rumors of something called the Chronos Report, supposedly filled with secrets Professor Chronos catalogued.
- LeA-BAK contacts Helena. He makes some vague threats and leaves the party to wonder how to proceed.
- Through a series of events that may or may not be directly important to understanding the overall story (I'll update if necessary), our heroes resurrect Galliard and he is informed about all that transpired since his death. This was also orchestrated by Leo in order to possibly locate the Chronos Report.
- Biaka, nominally an agent of the Administrator, is revealed to be working for the Cardinal Vestige, the mysterious masterminds behind the Synth Human Rebellion. Pointing the party towards one of their secret bases, they learn of the plot to obtain the Chronos Report. Though they accept help from the Cardinal Vestige this time, Amy and the rest declare that there will be a reconning with the shadowy group controlling everything from the shadows.
- LeA-BAK is defeated by Leo's gundam, commanded by Leo, who declares his intent to discover the contents of the Chronos Report in order to unlock the "Sealed Garden," using his control of the "Time Layers," whatever that means. However, after dying again, Galliard is resurrected by a kiss from Helena, (...) and saves the party from certain death at the hands of Leo and Sebastia's gundam. Sebastia then destroys about 100 mass-produced gundams - they being based off her schematics, she had included a self-destruct option.
- The party - and LeA-Bak, saved by Galliard and Helena - escapes the building that housed the now-destroyed gundams, and Sebastia is narrowly saved by none other than Leo.
- Despite everything that transpired - world-ending level subterfuge and the attempted murder of the party and all - the pair decide to be on decent terms. (What?) Leo reveals that KMS found out about his schemes but was overall impressed by his boldness. However, they decide to stop attempting cross-time transactions.
- Galliard cryptically mentions "the stars" are at least somewhat in control and that the preceding events have shone light on the mysterious "Over Technology." Meanwhile, LeA-BAK is shown utilizing a wormhole to travel to times unknown.
submitted by Aurelius_Red
to AnotherEdenGlobal [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 16:10 Random_Trinidadian EXPO....
Trade and commerce had long been life blood of the Galatic Economy for countless centuries. As new races and civilizations began to interact with the wider Galaxy, they all began to establish trade agreements with their neighbors.
Supply and Demand was a universal concept after all, as all of the Galatic governments began to rely on one another for what ever they needed. It was not long before each individual speices began to be known for a particular good or service they provided....
The Galvan were known for their high quality mining equipment and mineral ore refining abilities. The Vol'pine were known for creating some of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry in the Galaxy, as their planet was known for its rich deposits of precious metals and their skilled Jewelers. The Calahathy were a race of explorers and steller cartographers, thus they provided some of the most up to date and accurate star chats for many a species. While the Botha'nns possessed some of the largest ship yards in the known galaxy.
But when it came to the humans.... Well.... No one knew just what to make of them or just what they would have to offer. The Calahathy were the first to establish trade routes with this new race and apparently they had become quite fond of a fruit only found in human space. But it was not long before other consumable human products began to appear across the Galaxy and to be fair, they were quite popular. I know that a beverage known as "Cof-ee" had become quite the sensation on several planets, mine included.
But it seemed that the humans were not content with bring known as the go to race for delicious food and beverages. As they soon began to promote what they called a "EXPO" on one of their major trading colonies.
"COME AND SEE WHAT WE GOT!!" Was the tag line for the event, when it was first announed. Obviously there were those who doubted such a Primative species, would have anything of value to offer. And to be fair, just what such a race could offer to the wider Galaxy?
But their were those like myself who were genuinely curious about this up coming event and I booked a ticket for the Human Coloney of Mercer IV.
After a few solar days of travel, the Star Liner touched down at the Mercer IV Space Port. I was quite surprised by the amount of individuals who had also taken the time to come to this human world. Much more than I originally thought would be here, honestly.
After checking into my accomodations, I managed to catch one of the many public transport systems which lead to the event itself....
No sooner had I entered the Expo floor, my senses we're soon assaulted by a assortment of sights , sounds.... And smells. I could smell that sweet sent that came when a fresh jug of Cof-ee was made. I soon found a small temporary structure that had posters advertising a certain brand of this glorious drink and from what I could see, their were multiple flavors which were being offered. I have to confess... I may have, as the humans say... gone over board and bought several of the blue tins. But I eventually made my way deeper into the expo and soon came across another interesting sight.
A human company called.... "Agri-Solutions" was displaying a new Hydroponic farming Unit they had created. It was much smaller than some of the other systems I had seen, but that was by design. As the person in charge of the display explained this was a "portable" Hydroponic system which could either be carried on small ships for Long voyages, but also be installed in homes as well. Like those usually found on frontier planets on the rim. Needless to say, this perked the interest of several freighter captains and others in the crowd. As such a set could provide fresh fruits and/or vegetables on extended cargo runs.
As the day progressed, I also saw several other items which were on display to the public. A automated piece of industrial farming equipment which could be programed to either plant or harvest crops. A drone which could be used to inspect/explore derelict star ships were were too dangerous for anyone to explore themselves. An open wanter tank that not only allowed for someone to sit inside of it, but produced jets of water what messaged and relaxed the muscles..... An interesting sensation to say the very least. I placed an order for one right there and then.
But what really caught my interest as an engineer, was the one section of the expo where several companies had set up stalls which had starship models within them. I soon came to find out that these stalls were operated by some of the major ship building companies owned by the Humans and must say .. this impressed me the most.
One of them.... SinoViet-Hyundai Heavy Industries, has a model of a starship they called "The All In One". Basically, is was a ship which had a modular design which they said could be customized to meet a operator's specifications. Obviously, this was not a new concept or even a novel one, as the Botha'nns had several designs of their own. But these seem to be more..... Practical and utilitarian when compared to those. Stranger still, I swear I saw Vax Ran Taalan speaking on one of the human representatives..
Taalan was the head of the Wuhah Mining Consortium, one of the largest within the Galaxy and operated one of its largest merchant fleets. I could not hear what the Tai'lax was saying to the human, but he seemed to be very interested in the vessels bring offered.
Come to think of it, I could have I saw a number of major figures during the Expo during the five days I was there. Men and women who were well known as masters of industry within the Galaxy. From Crown Prince Al-Twarri of the Henso Emerate and head of the Emerate Merchant Lines, to Claa Cee of the Barboba Agricultural Trust.... They were here and all seemed to be quite interested in what the humans had to offer.
It would not be until I returned home, did I find out that several of these Galatic entities would eventually sign contracts with these human companies. Including a deal with would see SinoViet and the Botha'nns co-develop a new class of cargoship.
I guess in the end, this Expo the humans had held, had turned out to be a grand success for them. New trade deals had been signed, human companies had gotten more exposure to the Galaxy and it seemed that there just might be another such event come the next cycle.
As it would turn out, the humans would be some of the best salesmen and inovators in the Galaxy.....
submitted by Random_Trinidadian
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 09:51 Forver_Mac_Arthur I was playing as monk and after farm arrays I some how came back to the beginning of the game (outskirts). Was this supposed to happen, can I some how go to another area? ( If your wondering my route in order was Outskirts, Industrial Complex, Chimney Canope, Sky İslands, Farm Arrays)
submitted by Forver_Mac_Arthur to rainworld [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 07:04 next3days Memorial Day Weekend Event Rundown....
For anyone in town who's looking for events to enjoy this Memorial Day Weekend and/or ceremonies to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice, here's 28 local events you can enjoy and participate in. 1. 2023 Wilderness Road Bike Ride Bisset Park, Radford Saturday, May 27, 2023, 7:00 AM - TBD Youth Up To Age of 17: $40.00, Adults (age 18+): $50.00, Family of 3-5: $120.00
FCA Endurance SW Virginia presents the 32nd Annual Wilderness Road Ride titled "A Gran Fondo" starting and ending at Bisset Park's Shelter #2. The Wilderness Road Ride is a scenic and historical adventure through Southwest Virginia’s beautiful New River Valley, the ride follows part of Daniel Boone’s Wilderness Road. This is a recreational ride for all cycling levels to enjoy, with something for everyone, five routes to choose from ranging from a 26 mile relaxed journey for novices, to a century challenge for the fittest cyclist. This is a great ride for cyclists of all ages and athletic abilities. The start will be a rolling start open from 7:00-8:00 AM. Riders may also gather in front of Bisset Park Shelter #2 at the starting line at a designated time for an optional group start time. Those who sign up for the century and 80 miler must leave no later than 7:30 AM. All pre-registered riders are guaranteed a technical t-shirt and other goodies. ANSI or Snell Certified helmets are required. Riders under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and riders under 8 years old must have permission from the event director. All proceeds will benefit FCA Endurance ministries and missions projects in Southwest Virginia. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=707984 2. Used Book Sale Park United Methodist Church, Christiansburg Saturday, May 27, 2023, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Price depends on book(s) purchased.
Stop by for some summer reading. Hard cover, paperbacks and children's books will be available for purchase with something for everyone. Proceeds will support Park United Methodist Church's children's missions. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708111 3. Pearisburg Junior Woman's Club Junior Jamboree and Donut Dash Pearisburg Community & Recreation Center, Pearisburg Saturday, May 27, 2023, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Donut Dash: Children: $5.00, Adults: $15.00, Family Pack (2 Adults & Up to 4 Children): $40.00 Junior Jamboree Vendor & Craft Show Admission: Free
The Pearisburg Junior Woman’s Club will be hosting the Junior Jamboree starting with the Donut Dash Day at 9:00 AM and the Junior Jamboree Vendor & Craft Show from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Participants in the Donut Dash will stroll along the park trail with tasty donut stops along the way. They will make their way to the pavilion where gourmet donuts and coffee await along with a prize for each participant. At 11:00 AM, artists, crafters and food trucks will be set up on the lawn and in the gym of the community center. All proceeds from the event will help fund future community service projects through Pearisburg Junior Woman’s Club. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=697325 4. Music at the Villa with Stella Trudel Villa Appalaccia Winery, Floyd Saturday, May 27, 2023, 1:00 - 4:00 PM Admission: Free
Relax and enjoy some great music along with great wine and food. Stella Trudel is a singer and songwriter who lives in Floyd, Virginia and winters in Canyon Lake, Texas. She is also the lead singer of the band Cocobolo. She loves to sing from the heart and consciously directs her attention and focus to music to see what will unfold. Kids and well-behaved dogs welcome. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=707445 5. Jeff Levy in Concert Chateau Morrisette, Floyd Saturday, May 27, 2023, 1:00 - 4:00 PM Admission: Free
Jeff Levy is a real country, old rock, bluegrass, Americana folk and gospel musician from Radford, VA. Food and non-alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase out of the Hut on Saturday and Sunday. Bringing seating is suggested as the tables fill up fast. Note: Music will cancel if there is inclement weather. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=707485 6. 2023 Blacksburg Volunteer Rescue Squad Open House Blacksburg Volunteer Rescue Squad, Blacksburg Saturday, May 27, 2023, 1:00 - 4:00 PM Admission: Free
The Blacksburg Volunteer Rescue Squad presents their 2023 Open House on Saturday, May 27, 2023. See what we do, be social, have fun and enjoy some free food! Get a tour of Blacksburg Volunteer Rescue Squad's ambulances and see some of the special equipment they carry during their technical rescue demonstrations while enjoying free food, cotton candy and face painting. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708076 7. Dark Blue Paradox and Dan Fox in Concert Buffalo Mountain Brewery, Floyd Saturday, May 27, 2023, 1:00 - 4:00 PM (Dark Blue Paradox) and 6:00 - 9:00 PM (Dan Fox) Admission: Free
Buffalo Mountain Brewery presents Dark Blue Paradox in concert from 1:00-4:00 PM and Dan Fox performing from 6:00-9:00 PM. Dark Blue Paradox is an acoustic-electric duo hailing from Richmond, VA. Dan Fox is a singer and songwriter performing primarily acoustic guitar music including many favorites and originals from a wide variety of genres including folk, rock, country and Americana. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=707884 8. Shawsville Ruritans 75th Anniversary Celebration and Ice Cream Social Meadowbrook Center, Shawsville Saturday, May 27, 2023, 2:00 - 4:00 PM Admission: Free
The Shawsville Ruritan Club and Meadowbrook Museum presents the Shawsville Ruritan Club's 75th Anniversary Celebration and Ice Cream Social. In addition to free ice cream (complete with toppings), the celebration will feature a "Shawsville Ruritans Through the Years" exhibit curated by the Meadowbrook Museum and music from 1948 and the surrounding period. The Shawsville Ruritan Club was chartered in 1948, making it one of the oldest clubs in the nation. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708095 9. 2023 Youth Film Festival Lyric Theatre, Blacksburg Saturday, May 27, 2023, 2:00 - 3:30 PM Admission: Free
Support young filmmakers, both international and local, as The Lyric showcases their films to the New River Valley. Admission is free with a free complimentary popcorn. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708100 10. Ash Devine in Concert Moon Hollow Brewing, Blacksburg Saturday, May 27, 2023, 4:00 - 6:30 PM Admission: Free
Award winning songwriter, folk rock musician, caring clown Ash Devine is based the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville North Carolina. Ash Devine’s folk Fusion style gleans sounds of Appalachian traditional folk, Americana-pop and classic rock. Ash Devine is an accomplished instrumentalist on finger-style and flat pick style guitar and innovative original ukulele picking style. Her breathy and rich vocals are captivating and cathartic, reminiscent of Kate Bush, Joni Mitchell, Neil Young. Ash’s stage presence is dynamic, charismatic and steeped in audience connection and participation. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708091 11. The Salt Pond Pub Summer Kick-Off Party Mountain Lake Lodge, Pembroke Saturday, May 27, 2023, 5:00 - 9:00 PM Admission: Free
Celebrate Summer at Mountain Lake Lodge and kick-off Memorial Day Weekend. Enjoy good food, live music from The Untrained Professionals, giveaways, and more. The Untrained Professionals are an acoustic music duo featuring Clinton Scott and Chris Huddle. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=697573 12. High Country Grass in Concert Wildwood Farms General Store, Floyd Saturday, May 27, 2023, 5:00 - 7:00 PM Admission: Free
High Country Grass is a bluegrass band that was established in 2014 by founder Charles McMillian. The kitchen will be open until 6:00 PM with a limited menu. The concert will be held inside. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708114 13. Blue Phoenix in Concert Rising Silo Farm Brewery, Blacksburg Saturday, May 27, 2023, 6:00 - 9:00 PM Admission: Free
Blue Phoenix is a vibrant band based in Blacksburg, VA that brings together a powerhouse of talented musicians that take you on a musical journey that transcends genres and ignites your soul. From blues to classic rock, americana to jazz, and folk to country, Blue Phoenix masterfully blends these styles to create a unique sound that will keep you grooving all night long. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=707873 14. Old Time Dance with The Crooked Road Ramblers Floyd Country Store, Floyd Saturday, May 27, 2023, 7:00 - 9:00 PM Admission: $12.00
The Crooked Road Ramblers are an old-time band from Southwest Virginia, steeped in the traditional music of the Blue Ridge. They have played at the Carter Family Fold, the Wayne Henderson Festival, HoustonFest, The Floyd Country Store & many other venues across Virginia and North Carolina. They have won 1st place in the old-time band category at the Ashe County, Alleghany County, Laurel Bloomery, Fries & Union Grove Fiddlers Convention in addition to a 2nd place finish at the Galax Fiddlers convention. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708079 15. Ian Vest in Concert The Mason Jar at Claytor Lake, Dublin Saturday, May 27, 2023, 7:30 - 10:30 PM Admission: Free
Ian Vest is a Southwestern Virginia native, born and raised in rural Floyd County. Music has been his passion from a very young age: singing, learning to play several instruments, and performing in churches. Ian has a throwback style of country music that is reminiscent of those like George Strait and Randy Travis. His original songs are heavily influenced by the experiences in his life, faith in God, family, and pride of country. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=707515 16. Timewave Zero in Concert Dogtown Roadhouse, Floyd Saturday, May 27, 2023, 8:00 - 11:00 PM Admission: $8.00
This group of all-star musicians hail from the New River Valley, up in the spine of the Appalachians where rock and blues meet to jam, where the mountains meet the sky and raise your spirits high, where psychedelic funk punch is just what’s for breakfast. Timewave Zero music drives crowds straight into the heart of the singularity connect today. With a band name inspired by Terrence Mckenna's i-Ching mathematics and eschatological explorations, TW0 is always at the ready for a live dance music adventure. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=697283 17. A Tribute To The Band's "The Last Waltz" Square 5 Public House, Blacksburg Saturday, May 27, 2023, 8:00 - 11:00 PM Admission: Free
Enjoy an evening of music from The Band and their historic 1976 farewell concert "The Last Waltz" featuring an all-star lineup of New River Valley musicians. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708092 18. Lost In Taste Cosmic Comedy Club Lost In Taste, Christiansburg Saturday, May 27, 2023, 9:30 - 11:30 PM Admission: $5.00
Enjoy a night of comedy hosted by Aayush Patodiya with featured comedians Andrew Gustafon, Katherine Rogue and Jordan B. and introducing comedians Garrett Brumfield and Taylor Reschka. For ages 18 and up. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708093 19. Sunday Mountain Music Series Kickoff with Ash Devine Mountain Lake Lodge, Pembroke Sunday, May 28, 2023, 4:00 - 6:00 PM Admission: Free
Stop by Salt Pond Pub every Sunday starting Memorial Day weekend through Sunday, August 20th for live music and delicious food and drinks. Perfect for relaxing with the whole family (furry friends too). Award winning songwriter, folk rock musician, caring clown Ash Devine is based the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville North Carolina. Ash Devine’s folk Fusion style gleans sounds of Appalachian traditional folk, Americana-pop and classic rock. Ash Devine is an accomplished instrumentalist on finger-style and flat pick style guitar and innovative original ukulele picking style. Her breathy and rich vocals are captivating and cathartic, reminiscent of Kate Bush, Joni Mitchell, Neil Young. Ash’s stage presence is dynamic, charismatic and steeped in audience connection and participation. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=697572 20. The Brown Mountain Lightning Bugs in Concert Palisades Restaurant, Eggleston Sunday, May 28, 2023, 5:00 - 7:30 PM Admission: Free
The Brown Mountain Lightning Bugs are a folk(ish)/Americana group hailing from Winston-Salem, NC. Their influences range from Neil Young to Regina Spektor. Blending their unique musical sensibilities, the band seeks to craft an entertaining experience that has a little something for everyone. Reservations are not required, but recommended for dining area seating. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=707368 21. 2023 The Murph Workout Challenge Blacksburg Fit Body Bootcamp, Blacksburg Monday, May 29, 2023, 8:00 - 9:30 AM Admission: Free
Blacksburg Fit Body Boot Camp is an official host location of The Murph. The Murph is a challenging workout that builds confidence, camaraderie, and honor to all those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice serving our country. Participants can participate in one of three options, the Full Murph, the Full Murph (scaled), or the Half Murph. This workout is about challenging yourself. You can modify the movements however you need to and break apart the total reps in several sets. There is no set time to finish, just the goal to finish. The Full Murph usually takes about one hour and the Half Murph about 30 minutes. Donations will be accepted to benefit the Murph foundation. This year, Blacksburg Fit Body Bootcamp will also be hosting a Kids Lil' Murh at 10:00 AM, open to all ages. The Lil Murph will be a 0.1 mile run, 10 push ups, 20 mountain climbers, 40 body weight squats, followed by another 0.1 mile run. Parents are welcome to participate alongside their child. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708113 22. 2023 Jimmyfest Memorial Day Cruise-In & Cook Out Jones Car Company, Shawsville Monday, May 29, 2023, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Admission: Free
Jones Car Company presents the 2nd Annual Jimmyfest Memorial Day Cruise-In and Cook Out to celebrate the life of James "Jimmy" Buriak. Classic cruisers, muscle cars, off road SUVs, lifted trucks, euro specialties, and everything in between is welcome. No entry fees or awards, this is just for fun. Jones Car Company will be providing free hot dogs, chips and non-alcoholic beverages. Donations will be gladly accepted for the AWS1 James Buriak Foundation. AWS1 James "Jimmy" Philip Buriak, USN, died 31 August 2021 in a Naval helicopter crash on the coast of San Diego, where he served as a naval aircrewman rescue swimmer (AWS) with HSC-8. The legacy of a hero is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example. This foundation was created in the wake of Jimmy’s death as a way to honor him and his memory, but also keep his purpose alive – to help others. Jimmy was a Salem High School graduate. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708096 23. 2023 Memorial Day Ceremony Southwest Virginia Veterans Cemetery, Dublin Monday, May 29, 2023, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Admission: Free
The public is invited and encouraged to attend this tribute to honor and remember the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to our Nation. The keynote speaker for the ceremony will be former Chief Master Sergeant of the US Air Force, Rodney McKinley (US Air Force, Retired). Members of the Southwest Virginia Veterans Cemetery Volunteers will place American flags on all graves prior to the ceremony. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708098 24. 2023 Radford Memorial Day Program Bisset Park, Radford Monday, May 29, 2023, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Admission: Free
Radford VFW Post 776, American Legion Post 30, the NRV Marine Corps League, the Dublin-Radford Ruritan Club, the Radford News Journal, WRAD AM1460, and WPSK 107.1 presents the 2023 Radford Memorial Day Program. The ceremony includes a speech by the Radford Army Ammunition Plant Commander, a 21-gun salute and music. The Master of Ceremonies is Dana Jackson, the past Commander of American Legion Post 30. The program will serve to remember the veterans of all wars who have sacrificed to serve our country and also the families who have lost loved ones because of those sacrifices. The ceremony will be broadcast on radio across the WRAD Talk Network (101.7 103.5 and 1460 am) as well as streaming live. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708103 25. 2023 Memorial Day Cruise In and Car Show Narrows Fire Department, Narrows Monday, May 29, 2023, 12:00 - 3:00 PM Admission: Free
The Narrows Memorial Day Committee presents the 2023 Memorial Day Cruise In and Car Show in the fire department parking lot. Vehicles of all types are welcome and will be on display. There will be a 50/50 raffle and food will be available for purchase. All vehicles are welcome and there is no entry fee for your vehicle to be included. Dash Plagues will be provided by Newberry Ford. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708101 26. Dedication Ceremony for the Field of Honor Glencoe Mansion, Museum & Gallery, Radford Monday, May 29, 2023, 2:00 - 3:00 PM Admission: Free
The Radford Noon Rotary Club presents the Dedication Ceremony for the Field of Honor on the grounds of Glencoe Mansion, Museum & Gallery. The event will be the official start of the Field of Honor display of American flags sponsored to honor heroes of all types from service members to individuals who have made an impact on someone’s life. The ceremony will include remarks from multiple members of the community. Master of Ceremonies Dr. Richard Harshberger will lead the program, which will include Mayor David Horton, Radford VFW Commander Gary Harris, Grace Episcopal Church Rector William Yagel, and Virginia Delegate Jason Ballard. A 21-gun salute will be provided by the Dublin American Legion Post 58. The Field of Honor is comprised of flags sponsored by members of the community, and the proceeds will benefit 14 organizations. Those groups include the Radford University Scholarships for Students from Radford High School, Vittles for Vets, the Women’s Resource Center, Beans and Rice and the Glencoe Mansion. The Field of Honor display will be on display from Memorial Day through the 4th of July. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708097 27. Music Road Co Trio in Concert Rock House Marina, Pulaski Monday, May 29, 2023, 2:00 - 5:00 PM Admission: Free
Rock House Marina concludes their four-day 2023 Claytor Lake Music Festival featuring the Music Road Co. trio. Music Road Company is a Floyd, VA based band that plays a great music featuring elements of rock, funk, reggae and fun for your dancing and listening pleasure designed to groove and move you. Food will be available for purchase. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=707887 28. 2023 Narrows Memorial Day Parade Downtown Narrows, Narrows Monday, May 29, 2023, 3:00 - 4:00 PM Admission: Free
The annual Memorial Day Parade will feature floats, bands, cars, trucks, bikes, military & emergency vehicles and more. Following the parade, there will be a Hero's Dinners for all local doctors, nurses, EMTs, fire, rescue, veterans and active duty personnel / members and their families. Link: http://www.nextthreedays.com/FeaturedEventDetails.cfm?E=708102
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!
submitted by next3days
to VirginiaTech [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 04:25 InfamousElk746 trading honkai, genshin for hsr acc
| || | submitted by InfamousElk746 to StarRailTrades [link] [comments]
trading HONKAI and GENSHIN acc for HSR or SElling
Also trading empty vc acc, no robux. has played some games but mostly just an empty vc :)
---------------------------------------- TBL50 Asia Seele, E1 Geppard , Jing Yuan Acc Has farmed for seele traces level up but no credit :') Good Explo No pity on char banner and 125 / 300 progress on standard. I have been playing on the account alot so well kept! Has all other four stars ( E4 Hook, E2 Tingyun, E5 Natasha, E1 Serval and more )
https://preview.redd.it/vxfmn12ysb2b1.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=f6407b6f45612d475e5a3f50f2eda9972fe381b5 https://preview.redd.it/t97550iysb2b1.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=74aa3f385348352bda923a3159aafd4e5b19152a https://preview.redd.it/m070hh5zsb2b1.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=9400eb8f302c36183db6a09cfd5217494ef59fbe https://preview.redd.it/5jzg3lqzsb2b1.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=432d75a1e86e10aa932842c1fe44d4bb30f37170
------------------------------------- AR56 Asia Raiden, Hutao, Xiao, Kazuha, Cyno, C1 Jean, C1 Keqing, Yae Miko Raiden, Hutao, Xiao Decently Built Pretty sure 30+ pity on all banners and no primo Good Explo Built xingqiu I havent played on for awhile
I cant update the genshin client but you can search my uid is :)
btw mm/mw pls on this grup only